◦•●◉✿ Chapter 13.2✿◉●•◦

Start from the beginning

"Seems our trusty friends are here. " past mille-feuille said, as they heard a knock on the door.

"What was that?! " both chips said it together, financier went to the door and opens it.

"HEEEEELP!! " The republic citizen hugged financier, "Monsters are attacking the city! " they said in panic.

"Our republic is under attack! All cookies are in danger! " the running republic citizen said.

"What! Monsters?! " past clotted in a terror shock, as the next gens was shock as well.

"This cannot be...! " past archbishop in disbelief, "the celestial light protects the very foundation of our home! " "how can such foul evil set foot in our blessed city. " he said, past dark cacao was about to say something, but yarah stops him, as the next gens, past pure vanilla, past Holly Berry and the future and past bodyguards went to them.

"Guys, this isn't right, the only way to get here in the republic is the use of magic transportation, ride an airship or boats, or a witch magic. " princess said, the past ancients were in disbelief.

"What do you mean princess? " past Holly Berry asked.

"The republic is surrounded by water. " chip said in annoyed tone.

"Wait, what kind of monsters are attacking this republic. " past wildberry asked, then everyone thinks.

"Guys... " everyone looked at yarah, "we have to help this people, we have to reveal our true self's. " she said, everyone nods in her agreement. The next gens transformed and the past ancients reveal themselves, so did the future bodyguards. Making past mille-feuille and past archbishop gasp in surprise.

"What in celestial lights. " past archbishop in shock, the light disappeared, as yarah trying to find something.

"Yarah, is something wrong? " custard asked.

"My wand... It's gone... " yarah whines, dark choco pats her back.

"Are those... " past mille-feuille looking at the next gens soul jams.

"Yes, but let's talk about it later. " Mila said.

"Don't worry, we'll help you and the republic. " past pure vanilla said in trust.

"Elder mille-feuille cookie, archbishop cream cookie. " the two looked at past clotted, "pardon my urgency, but may I ask that you watch over our cargo until we return? " he asked, "we must assess the situation at once! " he said.

"Of course. " past Mille-feuille said, "I truly hope it is not too dangerous out there...! " she said in a worried tone.

"Me, Holly Berry and dark cacao will stay here, to protect our soul jams. " past pure vanilla said, as the two ancients went beside him.

"Kids, be safe. " past Holly Berry said, the next gen nods.

"Let's head outside and take a look! " past gingerbrave said, everyone except past archbishop, past mille-feuille and the past ancients went outside.

"Wait that sound... " dark choco heared thuds, everyone looked and saw...

"A BROWN SUGAR GOLEM?! " Mila and two gingerbrave's said it together in shock, they went down, they saw many destruction and cookie's running.

"A golem just appeared in the middle of the city?! " clotted in terror, "this had never happened before! " he said.

"Consul! " financier went to his said, ready for battle, " I highly advise you to behind me, sir! " she said.

"What on earthbread is going here?! " chip being angry.

"I thought you said this place was safe! "  past chip looked at clotted in angerness.