“ Yeah, I'm serious. I don't understand why my daughter never told me about this, even though she always tells me about what she goes through at school. But she never mentioned anything about this particular homeroom teacher, ” Jennifer vented to her two employees.

     “ There might be a reason why your daughter never talks about her homeroom teacher, but I think she doesn't want to make you sad by reminding you of your late husband, ” Arnold said, trying to think positively.

     “ Maybe, because Jessie is a sensitive child, ” Jennifer said, reminiscing about her beloved daughter.

     “ Mrs. Dean, what's the name of Jessie's homeroom teacher? ” Garcia asked.

     “ Jim Stark, why? Do you know that name? ” Jennifer asked Garcia in return.

     “ I don't know the name, but if I see his face, I might recognize him, ” Garcia replied while sewing clothes ordered by customers at Jennifer's boutique.

     “ I think maybe your daughter knows about Jim Stark since she's his student, ” Arnold said again.

     “ I highly doubt it, Jessie doesn't know who Jim Stark is, ” Jennifer answered, denying Arnold's words.

     “ Just ask Jessie, maybe she'll tell you who Jim Stark is, ” Garcia said again, raising her voice slightly.

     “ Alright, I'll ask her later. For now, let's focus on our work, ” Jennifer replied.

     “ Okay, Mrs. Dean, ” Arnold and Garcia replied simultaneously.

Now it's time to go home from school, Jessie is seen walking home alone without being accompanied by anyone or her friends. Jessie is used to walking alone like this and for her there is nothing to be afraid of because she doesn't pass through secluded places or places without people, if something happens to her, her screams can surely be heard by the neighbors and people passing by.

Now she has arrived at her house and quickly unlocks the door, then the beautiful girl immediately enters the house and locks the door from the inside. After that, Jessie goes into her room to take a shower and change clothes. A few minutes after she finishes showering and getting dressed, Jessie comes out of her room carrying a guitar, then she goes to the kitchen and takes a pitcher and fills it with water, and only then does she put the pitcher filled with water on the stove to boil.

Then Jessie placed her guitar on the kitchen bar table and grabbed a glass, as well as some chocolate drink powder. Shortly after, the water she boiled was ready, Jessie quickly turned off the stove and mixed the chocolate drink powder with hot water. Then she took condensed milk from the refrigerator and stirred it in. After finishing mixing, the girl put the condensed milk back in the fridge while holding the freshly mixed drink and taking the guitar she had placed on the kitchen bar table and brought it to the porch of the house. Jessie sat on the swing while enjoying the hot chocolate drink, and then she strummed her guitar, trying to learn the music of the song "Where do I begin" by Andy Williams.

However, unbeknownst to Jessie, her  teacher who actually was her biological father, James Byron Dean or Jimmy a.k.a Jim Stark, was observing her from his car parked across the street facing Jennifer MacLaren-Dean's house. He looked at Jessie with longing and touched emotions. He wanted to go to his daughter and tell her that he was her father and still alive, but he held back all those feelings because he believed that someday God would reunite him with his family. However, deep in his heart, he was grateful to be able to see his daughter and wife again after years of separation, and he was thankful to see Jessie grow up healthy and happy, becoming an intelligent girl thanks to Jennifer's upbringing. He felt deeply indebted to Jennifer for raising their child so well. Jim Stark continued to gaze at Jessie, who was engrossed in playing the guitar, and a smile formed on his lips as he watched his daughter.

Shortly after that, a car entered Jennifer's garage, and Jim Stark was sure it was his wife Jennifer's car. Then, a woman emerged from the car who was none other than Jennifer and her mother, Özge. Jessie, who saw her mother returning with her beloved grandmother, was naturally delighted.

     “ Mom, you come back early today? ” Jessie asked Jennifer, then she noticed Özge standing behind Jennifer. “ Grandma come too? ” Jessie asked Özge, whose full name is Özge Güzelim Öztürk-MacLaren.

     “ Yes, dear, ” Özge calmly replied with a smile. Jim Stark could only look at the three of them without being able to do anything.

     “ Jennifer's mom has gotten old, ” Jim Stark murmured himself, remembering the moments when he was still with his wife, Özge, who treated him well and kindly, like a biological mother with her own child. He still remembered the Turkish food Özge cooked for him when he visited her home in Fairmount before, and he devoured it greedily as if he hadn't eaten for two days. Jim Stark smiled to himself, recalling those sweet and precious memories that were too precious to be forgotten.

     “ Yes baby, I intentionally came back early today. What are you doing? ” Jennifer said to Jessie.

      “ I'm not doing anything, just playing the guitar, ” Jessie replied.

      “ Let's go inside, Mom, come on! ” Jennifer invited Özge to come inside the house, and Özge followed Jennifer inside, with Jessie following them while carrying her guitar and glass.

     “ Where's grandpa, grandma? ” Jessie asked Özge. Jim Stark, who saw the three of them entering the house, started his car engine and left. For him, even though it was just a brief moment, it was enough to ease his longing for his wife and child whom he had never carried before.

      “ It's okay, even if only get to see them for a short while, there's still tomorrow, ” Jim Stark said in his heart as he drove the car.

     “ Your grandpa didn't come because he's on duty now, ” Özge answered Jessie's question while sinking into the sofa. Jessie just nodded, understanding.