Everyone was now gathered in the room where Jennifer and her baby were currently being treated, they all looked happy to see the newborn baby lying on the hospital baby cot. Özge sat next to Jennifer while stroking Jennifer's hair, The woman's motherly instinct was evident when she witnessed the happy atmosphere for herself, but in her heart she was also sad to see her granddaughter born without her father by her side. Özge promised herself that she would give the same fair love for the baby Jennifer gave birth to as she loved her other grandchildren.

" Winton, look at your granddaughter, her face looks like Jimmy, right? " Jimmy's grandfather, whose name is Charles Dean, said while looking at the cute face of the newborn baby.

" You're right dad, she's cute like Jimmy. What's her name? " Winton Dean's older sister Ortense Winslow asked Jennifer.

" Her name is Jessica Brianna, auntie, just call her Jessie " Jennifer told her daughter's name to Aunt Ortense and everyone there.

" Jessie? Nice name " Winton said.

" It was Jimmy who gave the name " Jennifer said again. Hearing Jimmy give that name to the newborn, they all become sad including Winton himself who is Jimmy's father even though they are not very close because Jimmy was raised by Ortense Winslow and her husband Marcus Winslow since Jimmy was 9 years old due to the death of Jimmy's mother.

" Why is everyone sad? You all should be happy " Jennifer asked.

" Jen, they are sad because they remember Jimmy, if Jimmy was still around, this family would be complete " Ashley told Jennifer, Jennifer was stunned realizing that her family was incomplete without Jimmy.

" Yes, that's right, this family is not complete " Jennifer replied Ashley's words, she tried to hold back her tears from falling and being seen by everyone. She wants everyone to think that she is fine now and she has recovered from her grief.

" Can grandpa carry Jessie for a while? " Charles Dean asked Jennifer's permission to hold Jessie, Jennifer nodded her head as a sign of allowing Charles Dean to hold her baby. Charles Dean held Jessie in his arms, he looked into Jessie's blue eyes. Jessie the newborn was squirming in Charles Dean's arms, everyone fell in love with Baby Jessie's cuteness. Charles Dean smiled at Jessie and the baby smiled back at Charles, once again everyone was mesmerized by the baby.

" Oh look! She returned your smile! Give her to me after this " Jimmy's grandmother said to Charles Dean.

" I want to hold Jessie too! " Ortense said.

" Be patient, everyone will be able to hold Jessie later but for now let Jennifer and Jessie rest first. Jessie must not have had milk yet, right? " Marcus Winslow Sr said to everyone.

" Not yet " Jennifer replied.

" If that's the case, let's go home first. Let Jenni breastfeed her baby in peace " Marcus Winslow Sr said again.

" Jen, I wanna go home first, we gonna come to visit you and Jessie again in evening " Jennifer's father said, Jennifer just nodded her head.

" Take good care of yourself and take care of my granddaughter too, okay? " Özge said.

" Alright mom " Jennifer responded. After that Charles Dean approached Jennifer and gave Jessie to Jennifer, Jennifer took Jessie from Charles Dean's arms.

" Take good care of Jessie like you took care of her dad, even if it's just for a little while " Charles Dean said to Jennifer.

" Alright grandpa, thank you for all the advice you have given me so far " Jennifer thanked Charles Dean.

" You're welcome " Charles Dean replied.

" Jenni, if you need anything don't forget to let me know. I am ready to help " Ortense offers to help Jennifer meanwhile Jennifer just nods and smiles. They all left the ward and now only Jennifer and Jessie alone in the ward. Jennifer looked at baby Jessie's cute face like Jimmy when he was little.