The day has now passed swiftly and now Monday has come, Jennifer is currently getting ready to go to Jessie's school while her only daughter has gone to school early. Jennifer is seen dressing up in front of the makeup mirror in her bedroom, while she is about wearing lipstick, suddenly she receives a phone call. Jennifer immediately woke up and answered the phone that was in the living room.

" Hello Mrs. Dean speaking, who is this? " Jennifer asked the caller.

" Hello Mrs Dean, it's Arnold " answered the caller who turned out to be Arnold.

" Oh Arnold, what the matter you call me? " Jennifer asked Arnold.

" Like this Mrs, earlier when I wanted to open a boutique, suddenly a lady came, she wanted to order 3 pairs of clothes. She said she just wanted you to sew it, she didn't want other people to sew her clothes." Arnold told Jennifer.

" Who is that lady? Have you recorded her name? " she asked again.

" Yes, her name is Celine Ricci " Arnold said.

" Celine Ricci? Who is she? Is she still there? "

" She's gone, before she wanted to meet you and waited for you to come. But I told her to go home first and said Mrs. Dean has a some matter at home, what time do you want to go to the boutique? " Arnold told a long story.

" Don't know yet, but one thing for sure is after Jessie's school matter is over " Jennifer answered a question from Arnold.

" Oh okay then I'll hang up first okay, sorry to bother you " said Arnold again.

" It's okay, bye " Jennifer said and then she replaced the receiver then she went back into the room and took her bag and car keys which she put on the dressing table. After that Jennifer left the house and headed to the car that she had preheated the engine and drove the car to school which was not too far from her house.

After arriving at the school area, Jennifer tried to park her car but it was difficult for her to find a car park because there were too many cars parked there.

" If I knew it was difficult to find a parking space like this, I'd better just walk to Jessie's school " Jennifer groaned as she circled around looking for a parking space, then she found an empty parking lot a bit far from the school's main gate and immediately parked her car there.

" Fortunately, God made it easy for me to find a parking space " said Jennifer as she out of her car.

She was seen walking down the school corridor while looking for her daughter's class, actually she knew what class her daughter studied in because Jessie had told her about her class position but this was the first time she had come to her daughter's school after Jessie had gone to a new class. She was currently standing in a classroom, she was sure this was Jessie's class because she saw Jessie's friends in it but she didn't see Jessie's whereabouts. Where is that girl now? She saw that there was a male teacher in the class, she seemed to really recognize the teacher but she couldn't see his face clearly because the teacher was adjusting his shoelaces which were untied. Jessie's friends who knew the story about Jessie's father were a bit stunned and surprised to see Jennifer coming and some of them covered their mouths as if they were afraid something would happen. Jennifer walked into the classroom and approached the teacher elegantly and casually.

" Excuse me, I'm Jessica Brianna Dean's mother, are you her homeroom teacher? " Jennifer asked the teacher who turned out to be Jim Stark.

" Yes, I am her homeroom teacher " Jim Stark said while looking up at Jennifer who greeted him but he was stunned to see Jennifer. Likewise with Jennifer, she was surprised to see someone who looked so much like her late husband.

" I knew this incident would happen " Cassie said to her friends.

" God, he looks so much like my husband! But who is he? " Jennifer wondered as she stared at Jim Stark in disbelief. She felt like seeing Jimmy come to life.

" After so many years I have been looking for you but it turns out that we are fated to meet here, my wife. But are you really the woman I've been missing all this time? Is it true that you are my wife? " Jim Stark said in his heart while looking meaningfully at Jennifer's face.

" Mom?! You just came huh? " Jennifer immediately looked at the person who called her mom, it was Jessie who had just returned from the toilet and was walking up to Jennifer. Jessie looked rather cheerful at the moment.

" Yes baby " Jennifer answered.

" Sir, this is my mom Jennifer MacLaren-Dean " said Jessie as she introduced Jennifer to Jim Stark.

" Hi I'm Jim Stark " said Jim Stark as he stretched out his hand to shake Jennifer's, Jennifer welcomed Jim Stark's handshake.

" Hi " Jennifer said hi to Jim Stark, There was a hint of longing and sadness in Jennifer's heart when she shook hands with Jim Stark because she felt Jimmy's touch after dozens of years of not looking at and touching her husband even though it was through Jim Stark.

" Have a seat " Jim Stark invited Jennifer and Jessie to sit on the chairs that had been prepared in front of him. Then Jim Stark examines Jessie's scores ​​decisions with persistence even though his heart is a mess now that he's meet again with the wife he loves. Actually Jimmy did not die in an accident almost 17 years ago and the bodies buried and bearing his name were the bodies of other people, Jimmy survived the crash and was badly injured but luckily he was saved by an old couple who found him lying at the crash site. After that Jimmy was rushed to the hospital but he had amnesia, he forgot about everything and also his wife who was pregnant at the time but now his memory has recovered.

" How did Jessie score? Is it good? My daughter studies diligently in class right? " Jennifer asked even though she felt like crying seeing Jim Stark but she was holding back her tears so no one would see including her own daughter, she doesn't want to be considered as a crybaby and weak.