At a funeral in Indiana, several people dressed in black were seen standing by the graves of a person who had just died. Their faces all looked sad, it turned out that the person who had just died was a member of their family and in the middle of them was the wife of the deceased. The woman's name is Jennifer Hazel Dean, the wife of a man named James Byron Dean who died in a car accident on September 30, 1955. Jennifer suddenly remembers her memories with Jimmy, her husband's nickname, from the time first time they met until Jennifer first expressed her feelings to Jimmy until the time they got married a few months ago and she also remembered the first time Jimmy found out about her pregnancy three months ago. She knew Jimmy was very happy because he was going to be the father of a baby from a girl who loved him very much but that happiness was destroyed because of an accident that took Jimmy's life. Jennifer was in her boutique when she first got the news of her husband's accident, her heart was broken when she heard the bad news, her world went dark then. She didn't know what would happen to her and the child she pregnant with after Jimmy's death. Her tears welled up when she saw Jimmy's body already in the ground, she misses Jimmy so much. Losing Jimmy was so painful to her that she couldn't take it anymore. Jennifer almost fell but fortunately her sister managed to hold herself and now she can only sit by the grave with her sister Ashley and her family with a sad, pain and longing heart that became one.

" How are you feeling now? " Ashley asked Jennifer who was daydreaming in her room, for a while Jennifer lived with her parents before her condition completely recovered. But Jennifer remained silent, she didn't even care about her sister's presence there.

" How long are you gonna go on like this, Jen? You haven't eaten in a day, aren't you hungry? " Ashley asked.

" No, I'm not hungry " Jennifer said as she curled up on the bed.

" Fine, I'll be honest. Jen, I don't care if you want to continue to be sad or what. But what I'm worried about is the baby in your womb, if you don't eat your child will be hungry and get sick. I'm sure if Jimmy was still around he wouldn't like to see you like this " Ashley said to Jennifer meanwhile Jennifer only glanced at Ashley's face.

" I know you are angry that I said that but please listen to what I have to say just this once, if you love your baby you have to eat for your baby's sake. I don't want anything to happen to you and the baby and Jimmy will definitely not forgive you and me if something happens to his only baby " Ashley tried to advise Jennifer but you see, Jennifer didn't seem to respond to what Ashley said.

" Hey Jenni, are you hear me? " Ashley asked after she realized her sister wasn't listening to her, Jennifer stayed that way. Ashley became fed up seeing Jennifer's still dreamy and silent behavior like that.

" As you wish!! " finally Ashley came out of Jennifer's bedroom and complained to their parents about Jennifer's behavior.

After a few minutes of Ashley complaining to their parents, their mother Özge appeared with food and entered Jennifer's bedroom.

" Ashley told me that you haven't eaten in a day, is that true? You're pregnant now, you can't do this, honey. Don't torture yourself by being hungry and thirsty, it's not good for the baby " Özge advises Jennifer and then she tries to feed food into Jennifer's mouth.

" Open your mouth " Jennifer followed Özge's order, she actually felt hungry but when she remembered Jimmy the feeling of hunger immediately disappeared.

" Good, that's my girl! " Özge praised.

" Mom, can I go to Jimmy's grave? " Jennifer asked.

" Yes, but not today. You have to rest " Özge said.

" I'm badly missing Jimmy, mom. Why was God so cruel to take Jimmy from me? Jimmy is too young to die! " Jennifer's tears finally broke because she couldn't hold it in anymore, Jennifer sobbed in front of her mother. Losing Jimmy was so painful for her.

Özge immediately hugged Jennifer to calm the pregnant woman, she tried to encourage her daughter even though she knew it probably wouldn't help at all because the loss Jennifer was dealing with was so deep.

" Don't blame God, honey. God is not cruel at all "

" Then why did he take Jimmy from me? From all of us? You know I love Jimmy so much, I can't live without Jimmy by my side " Jennifer said crying on Özge's shoulder.

" I don't know what it is but I'm sure God is definitely planning something beautiful for you and your child in the future even without Jimmy, just you can't blame God. That's not good " Özge said and hoped that there's miracles for her daughter and future grandchild in the future.

P.S : This story is not based on a true story, this story is just a fictional story created by one of James Dean's fans, This story is just a fabrication of her imagination.