Once practice was over, I went to the locker room per usual.

"Hey! What was that back there?" I immediately asked, walking up to Dominique. She sighed, obviously annoyed as she turned around. "I don't feel like talking to you." Dominique said.

"Oh, that's why you blocked me?" I questioned. "I didn't block you. I dropped my phone in the toilet last night. It's broken." Dominique explained.

"Oh..." I awkwardly looked away.

"Yea...now get the fuck out of my face." Dominique walked past me, bumping my shoulder.

"Why are you acting like this after-" I stopped mid sentence and looked around. "...after what you did." I whispered. Dominique looked at me, almost disappointed.

"Do you not remember what you did?" I wondered.

"Oh, I remember. Very clearly. I remember kissing you and then shutting the door in your face." Dominique expressed.

"Can you quiet down?" I asked her, looking around to make sure nobody else heard her.

"And if my memory serves me correctly, you did not pull away either. I did." Dominique continued, obviously intentionally not respecting my wishes. I looked around once again.

"I was caught off guard. I don't get down like that. So, just stop talking about it. It never happened." I quietly expressed.

"Yea, whatever." Dominique sighed. The same disappointed expression crossed her face as she walked away.

I then did what I came in the locker room to do and left.

~♥~

*A Week Later*

A few of us were all chilling in a hotel room. We were currently out of town for an out of state game.

"Okay Dom, name five words for a woman's lady parts. Ten seconds, go!" Mya read off of the card.

"Uh, we'll start with the formal word so vagina, pussy, coochie, punani, and...uhh..." Dominique started but clearly struggled to think of a fifth word.

"Box!" Dominique shouted at the last second. "You failed." Mya smiled. "What? How?" Dominique stood up. "Box? I think not." Mya shook her head.

"I think yea. You know how many people use that word for referring to pussy? A lot." Dominique said. "I've never heard anyone say that." Mya laughed. "Of course you haven't. I know at least one of y'all have heard someone say that." Dominique looked around at all of us.

Some of us nodded while others laughed.

"Anyway. I'm taking that point. And I'm also going back to my room real quick." Dominique smiled. She stood up and walked towards the door. "What are you doing?" Mya wondered.

"Uh, nothing." Dominique smiled, looking suspicious. She then walked out of the hotel room.

"Go see what your best friend is up to." Mya told me. "We're not best friends." I sighed.

"You act like it. That or a married couple." Mya chuckled. "Literally." one of them added. "Deadass." another agreed.

"Anyways..." I mumbled before getting up. I walked towards the door and left the hotel room. I walked down the hall and around the corner to the hotel room Dominique was in.