"I mean, she has a boyfriend, so I've always wondered why she would always get involved with you." Da Young tells him. "And that boyfriend of hers looked very rich and tall. She must have lost her mind to reject you."

"I know." Her friend agrees with her.

"Where did you hear that?" Seon Woo asks them.

"We saw her kissing a guy in the rain when we were walking out of class, so we took a picture of them. We tried to see the guy's face, but we couldn't get a glimpse of him." Da Young explains and showed him the picture that she took.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Hey, are they really going out?" Dae Hun asks his group of friends.

"Can't you tell?" Moo Guen chimes in. "They're arm-in-arm. It's obvious. I thought Dam and Sunghoon had something going, but what shocked me the most was Mi Young with a guy. Seon Woo will be so heartbroken when he is this.

"Wait a minute. Didn't Professor Shin have something with Professor Seo?" Dae Hun asks.

"Right. Then it's a love triangle. Why is it so complicated?" Moo Guen says. "Should I post it in the group chat?" Before he could post it, Jae Jin snatched his phone out of his hand.

"Taking pictures secretly and spreading them is wrong." Jae Jin says calmly.

"Please refrain from talking behind someone's back when you don't know anything." Soo Kyung chimes in.

"Come on, guys. It's fun." Moo Guen tells them. "You seemed surprised, but I guess you didn't know."

"Do we have to know? It's none of our business. Both Dam and Mi Young are grownups. Is there a problem?" Soo Kyung says.

"Yeah, there is. Dam is taking Professor Shin's class and Mi Young led Seon Woo on. It's a big problem." Dae Hun tells them.

"Yes. It won't be fair if he gives her good grades because she's his girlfriend." Moo Guen agrees with Dae Hun. Just as he was about to say something else, Lee Dam and Mi Young arrived at class.

"Hey, Lee Dam and Mi Young are here." Dae Hun tells them and everyone turned their attention to them.

"What's going on?" Lee Dam asks Mi Young.

"I dunno, but maybe it's some gossip?" She tells her. Soo Kyung and Jae Jin quickly stopped Mi Young and Lee Dam. She then showed her the pictures that are currently going around the school.

When the two girls saw the pictures that were taken of them, Lee Dam was shocked while Mi Young could care less about what people think about her kissing a guy. It's just that she didn't want Jae Jin and Soo Kyung to find out this way about her having a boyfriend. She is lucky that they didn't manage to capture Seon Woo's face in the picture.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Professor Shin has to make a phone call." Lee Dam tells Jae Jin as Mi Young and her sat down. "Where's Soo Kyung?"

"She went to the bathroom." Jae Jin tells them.

"I see." She says. "Were you surprised? Sorry, I didn't tell you."

"Me too, sorry I didn't tell you guys I have a boyfriend," I tell him.

"It's fine. Anyways, are you okay with the scandal between him and Professor Seo?" Jae Jin asks Lee Dam.

"It's just a rumor. It'll go away." Lee Dam tells him.

"Lee Dam. I wasn't going to say anything if it was just my problem. But since you're dating Professor Shin, I'm going to tell you. Don't get me wrong." He tells her.

"What is it?" Lee Dam asks him.

"Actually...I saw Hye Sun and Professor Shin holding hands. That's why I don't like him." Jae Jin tells her and this causes Mi Young to burst out laughing.

"It's a misunderstanding. Professor Shin and Hye Sun are..." Lee Dam says but she couldn't tell him that they were friends.

"They're distant relatives," I tell Jae Jin.

"For real?" Jae Jin asks in shock. "Wait, but Mi Young how did you know about it?"

"Because Hye Sun and I are distant cousins," I tell him.

"That's why the three of you look amazing. It runs in the family." Jae Jin says. "I can't believe I misunderstood Professor Shin. I'm so embarrassed."

"Yes. I'm embarrassed for you." Lee Dam tells him. "How can you change your attitude just like that?"

"They're different." Jae Jin says.

"Right." Lee Dam agrees with him.

"By the way, Mi Young that boyfriend of yours..." Jae Jin asks her. "I want to meet him."

"Oh shit, how am I going to tell Jae Jin that I'm dating Seon Woo, fuck." I thought to myself. "Well, he's really shy, but I'll try to let you guys meet him very soon," I tell him. Soon after that, Soo Kyung and Woo Yeo arrived.

"Well, I bumped into him on the way here." Soo Kyung tells us.

"Hello, Professor. I mean, Dam's boyfriend?" Jae Jin says awkwardly. "No, hello, Professor."

"Shall we sit down?" Woo Yeo asks us and we all sat down.

"Relax, guys." Lee Dam tells Soo Kyung and Jae Jin as there was an awkward silence between all of us.

"Well, we can't relax because of what we did." Soo Kyung says embarrassingly. "We made so many mistakes at his place last time. We didn't know you were her boyfriend then. That's why we kept calling you jerk and bastard."

"Wait, when did you guys..." I questioned them in shock as I did not know about that.

"I said some things that I didn't mean because I don't want to leave her talking by herself. I really didn't mean what I said." Jae Jin apologizes to Woo Yeo.

"What do you like the most?" Soo Kyung asks awkwardly.

"Well...There are many reasons why I like her, but I like her smile the best." Woo Yeo tells them.

"She's talking about what food do you like," I tell Woo Yeo and this caused Lee Dam and him to be embarrassed.

"Oh, anything is fine." He tells Soo Kyung. Soon all of us started bursting out in laughter except for Woo Yeo.

A/N: Is it just me or why is everyone suddenly in a relationship? I get that I'm taking a gap year right now, so I'm not schooling and don't meet people at all, but someone tell me why two of my friends have boyfriends while I'm the only single on...

A/N: Is it just me or why is everyone suddenly in a relationship? I get that I'm taking a gap year right now, so I'm not schooling and don't meet people at all, but someone tell me why two of my friends have boyfriends while I'm the only single one in my friend group. Like...suddenly in 2 months both of them are taken wtf is going on.