14. Answers

"What? You will continue to keep her by your side?" Hye Sun asks surprised

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What? You will continue to keep her by your side?" Hye Sun asks surprised.

"Are you serious?" I ask him but he just stared at us. "Keeping her by your side will put her in more danger. The victims were women around you."

"Until I get a grasp of what's going on, she'll be safer by my side. Besides, if anything happens, I'm the only person who can keep her safe." Woo Yeo tells us.

"But there's one thing I don't get. If you think about it, the kid's been much closer to you than those victims have. Why is it that she's been safe?" Hye Sun asks.

"I also have no idea, although I'm relieved that she's safe. Anyway, both of you please keep a close eye on Dam. Do this for me." Woo Yeo asks us.

"I'm surprised. You never ask us for favors." Hye Sun tells him.

"Because I trust your intuition." He tells Hye Sun while I snickered.

"Do you?" Hye Sun ask surprised. "trust me?"

"We'll see," I tell him. "If we have time on our hands, we'll try to keep an eye on her," I reassured him, and with that, he left, leaving Hye Sun and me alone. Hye Sun and I walked down the stairs of the roof together and went to find Lee Dam so that we can protect her from any danger.

"I had another dream," I tell her.

"What? What was it about?" She asks me curiously.

"Nothing special, just that some kid was annoying me in that dream and I erased his memory after that," I tell her. "I don't think that dream means anything." I always tell Hye Sun everything but I didn't want to mention to her that I was crying the whole night as I didn't want her to worry so much about me as we already have to worry about Woo Yeo becoming an evil spirit if he doesn't manage to become human.

"Oh, yea that doesn't make sense. Why would you dream about a kid? Some more his face was not blurry." She tells me and we both shrugged it off but what we didn't know is that it was another major clue that would lead me to become fully human.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

I was currently walking with Lee Dam, Soo Kyung, and Hye Sun to head to our next class. The walk was very awkward as Soo Kyung and Lee Dam were wondering why Hye Sun was sticking so close to Lee Dam as she never walked together with us.

"Hye Sun. The street isn't crowded, why are you walking right next to me?" Lee Dam asks.

"Just think of me as gum." Hye Sun tells her. Once we reached our classroom and Hye Sun sat with us and kept on staring at Lee Dam. This made Lee Dam very uncomfortable. Lee Dam then moved her body forward and backward, but Hye Sun's eyes were still glued to Lee Dam.

"Hye Sun, why do you keep staring at me?" Lee Dam asks her.

"I know, right? She's like a surveillance camera." Soo Kyung says awkwardly.