28. Situationship

During that weekend, Mi Young locked herself in her room, and no matter how many times Hye Sun asked her to come out to eat, she just kept quiet

During that weekend, Mi Young locked herself in her room, and no matter how many times Hye Sun asked her to come out to eat, she just kept quiet. Hye Sun was very frustrated as she knew Mi Young couldn't become fully human if she doesn't forgive herself for Seon Woo's death.

Mi Young felt very guilty about Seon Woo's death and wants to avoid him at all cause as she was the one that killed Seon Woo. If she had listened to Mi Joo's advice, maybe everything could have been prevented.

Hye Sun had to break her door open in order for her to make sure that Mi Young was alive and not dead. She somehow manages to convince Mi Young to go back to school. When Mi Young went to school, she sat down at the back of the class where nobody will care about her or see her at all.

When Mi Young sat down, she closed her eyes for a while as she was feeling a bit tired due to her crying a lot for the past few days. Suddenly she felt someone put a bottle on her lap. When she opened her eyes, she saw that it was Seon Woo who gave her a drink.

When she looked up at him, he could see that she had so much guilt in her eyes when she looked at him, but he just smiled at her sweetly. "Drink this. You don't look too well." He tells her. Mi Young reluctantly accepts the drink from him before he took a seat beside her.

"Why are you sitting beside me, there are so many other seats that are not taken," I ask him.

"I feel like sitting here today." He tells me. "Plus, we didn't break up with each other back then, so we are still together."

"What do you mean," I ask him in shock.

"Well, I don't remember us breaking up back then, so that means we are a couple now." Seon Woo tells her

"Wait so you remember everything that happened?" I ask him and he nodded.

"Yes, so that means, you and I are dating." He tells me and grabs my hand. This caused me to be in shock and he didn't let go of my hand until class had ended.

Mi Young and Seon Woo packed their things into their bag and when they walked out of class, Seon Woo followed Mi Young around as she does her errand. Thank god, none of Seon Woo's friends had classes today, if they saw them together, things would have gone downhill from there.

"Seon Woo, could you let go of my hand?" I asked him as ever since I sat down to study in the library, he has not let go of my hand for the past 2 hours that I've been here.

"I don't want to." He tells her and she just sighs.

"I need to meet up with Hye Sun, Lee Dam, and Woo Yeo." Mi Young tells him.

"Then, let's go together." He says. I wanted to say no, but he somehow manages to convince me to let him follow me.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .