31. Rumor

Jae Jin and Soo Kyung had accidentally bumped into each other while they were on their way walking to school and they decided to head to class together

"Hey, did you read that post on Everyday Time?" Jae Jin asks Soo Kyung.

"No, did something interesting happen?" Soo Kyung asks him.

Well..." Jae Jin says and went on his phone. "Someone posted such a heartbreaking confession of love. I first met him two years ago when I was a freshman. I told him how much I loved his warm smile, but he dumped me brutally. It hurts me and I have been mean to him since. But in fact, I still like him. I'm sure he doesn't know how I feel." He reads it out to her and Soo Kyung's smile slowly dropped.

"Is that our senior, Jung Seok?" He questions her.

"What in the...There's nothing interesting about it." Soo Kyung tells him as she walks away from him.

"You're such a horrible actress. I know you wrote this." Jae Jin tells her.

'What are you saying?" Soo Kyung says as she tries to lie to him.

"Stop acting like it's not you. I have always wondered why you hated him for no reason. I guess it's because he turned you down when you were a freshman." Jae Jin teases her. "Wait. When we played truth or dare, you said you used to like one of us there. And Jung Seok, Seon Woo, and I were the only men there. It is definitely you."

"Jeez! I said it wasn't me!" She shouts at him.

"It wasn't me!" Jae Jin mimics her.

"Hey, did you read that new post on Everyday Time?" Moo Guen asks Soo Kyung.

"That's..." Soo Kyung defends herself. "really not me."

"What are you talking about?" Dae Hun asks Soo Kyung. "We're talking about the photo of Professor Shin and Dam. And also did you know Mi Young had a boyfriend?"

"He's right." Moo Guen says as they showed pictures of Woo Yeo and Lee Dam together being all lovey-dovey. And Mi Young kissing a guy whose face was blocked by a lamppost.

"Didn't you know about this? Let's go." Dae Hun says.

"What?..." Soo Kyung says in shock as both Jae Jin and she just stood there in shock at what they had just seen. "Hey, look for that post."

"We were looking at the wrong post?" Jae Jin says as he quickly takes out his phone to find the pictures that Dae Hun had just shown them.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Sunbae." Da Young's friend shouted in order to get Seon Woo's attention. "I thought there was something going on between you and Mi Young."

"What are you talking about?" Seon Woo asks them.