04. Meat Party

After an hour or so had passed, I met up with Lee Dam and explained my situation with Woo Yeo but I didn't tell her that I am not fully human

"Wait, so Woo Yeo had already explained our situation to you." Lee Dam questioned me.

"Yup. It's quite simple actually. Don't worry, I'll help you out the best I can." I reassure her.

"Thanks, Mi Young. But, what's up with your relationship with Woo Yeo? You haven't told me how the two of you meet." She told me.

"Well, funny thing. I was also a gumiho, but I became human 2 years ago. To be honest with you, I too have to avoid men who are born in the year of the tiger as I just so happened to also be born in the year of a tiger like Woo Yeo." I told her.

"Woah, that's sad. Don't worry, I'll also help you to fully become a human. But man, you must be very old. Do I need to call you unnie since you are way older than me?" Lee Dam asks.

"Err...I prefer you didn't call me that. Just treat me like how things were like." I tell her and she just nodded.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Hey, doesn't meat usually mean beef or pork? This is fried chicken." Lee Dam asked us.

"So what? You're usually nuts about it." Jae Jin says as he gives me another chicken which I gladly accepted and started digging in.

"Right, I am nuts about it. That's why I'm going nuts." Lee Dam says while still being upset that she cannot eat chicken just to preserve Woo Yeo's bead.

"Aish, look, Soo Kyung eats chicken like that." Jae Jin teases Soo Kyung who is cutting the chicken into tiny pieces.

"Shut up." Soo Kyung says to Jae Jin while glaring at him.

"Ow!" Jae Jin says as I had just hit him for teasing Soo Kyung.

The three of us continued talking while Lee Dam looked like she was having a life crisis on whether she should eat or not eat the delicious plate of fried chicken in front of her.

As we were talking, from the corner of my eye, I see a bunch of girls swarming at the entrance of the restaurant. This caused me to see who had arrived and Soo Kyung turned around to see that it was Seon Woo who had just arrived.

I rolled my eyes as I see these pathetic girls trying to get Seon Woo's attention but, he just ignore them before sitting down with his group of friends. I then continued my conversation with Jae Jin and Soo Kyung while Lee Dam was eating a cracker.

"Yah, I can't stand it. I'm leaving." Lee Dam says pissed off as she angrily threw the fork onto the table. This caused Jae Jin and Soo Kyung to be confused.

"So soon? You didn't eat." Soo Kyung says as Lee Dam picks up her bag.

"Hmm..I'll go with you," I say and stood up from my seat.