24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?

I was hanging out with Hye Sun and Mi Joo at Mi Joo's house as we were talking about how Seon Woo was not giving up on her anytime soon and might have actually fallen for Mi Young

I was hanging out with Hye Sun and Mi Joo at Mi Joo's house as we were talking about how Seon Woo was not giving up on her anytime soon and might have actually fallen for Mi Young. As they were talking, Mi Joo's father suddenly called for her to come downstairs.

"Mi Joo, come downstairs for a moment." Her dad calls for her. The three of us headed downstairs and walked into the living space. "Mi Joo, come over here. Mr. Lee sent us this precious gift."

"A gift? What gift?" Mi Joo asks curiously.

"And his son brought it all the way here in person." Her dad tells her and the three of us girls realized that we were in trouble once Seon Woo turned around to face us. He then stood up and walked towards us calmly, but his face told a different story.

"You must be surprised that I showed up unannounced, Mi Joo." He says in a bit of a harsh tone to Mi Joo who had a shock on her face. He then looked in Mi Young's direction and started smiling at her sweetly which kinda was making her really nervous.

"Why are you standing around? Come and have a seat." Mi Joo's dad tells us.

"Well, we should get going," I tell him, but Mi Joo suddenly grabbed my sleeve to stop me from leaving.

"Why? Stay and eat with us." He tells Hye Sun and me.

"No, it's fine. You have a guest and we don't want to intrude." Hye Sun tells him.

"Oh, are you two uncomfortable?" He asks us.

"No, I'm fine." Seon Woo tells him. "But Mi Joo's friends can do as they wish."

"We'll get going, then," I tell him.

"Oh, Hye Sun! Mi Young!"Mi Joo's brother, Minho says. "Where are you going? Stay and eat with us."

'No. We should really get going." Hye Sun tells him.

"Come on. I brought a cake." Minho tells us. "Just stay and eat with us." he then rested his hand on Mi Young's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Seon Woo." Seon Woo introduced himself and he sticks out his hand to shake Minho's hand.

"Oh, hello, nice to meet you too! I'm Minho, Mi Joo's brother." He says and he took his hand off Mi Young's shoulder to shake Seon Woo's hand.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Happy birthday!" Everyone says as Mi Joo's father blew out his birthday candles.

"Goodness. I'm sorry that all we did was put an extra spoon on the table. I would've gotten a chicken had you told us you were coming." Mi Joo's dad tells Seon Woo.

"A chicken? Please, Dad." Mi Joo tells her dad as he was exaggerating too much.

"If you cooked a chicken on top of this, the table would collapse." Seon Woo says jokingly and this causes Mi Joo's dad to laugh.