20. The Morning After

It was the morning after and Seon Woo had woken up with a very bad headache

It was the morning after and Seon Woo had woken up with a very bad headache. He started to slowly remembered what happened the night before and was so embarrassed that he got that drunk and had to trouble Mi Young to bring him home.

"Gosh, my head hurts." Seon Woo says out loud as he rested his head on his hand. He suddenly smelled something nice coming from his living room. He then got out of bed to see that Mi Young was in his house setting some food on the dining table.

"Oh, Sunbae, you're awake." Mi Young says and she dragged him to the dining table to sit down. "Here, drink some of this. Yesterday you were really drunk and I figured that you will have a hangover."

Seon Woo didn't know what to say or do as he was speechless. "Am I still dreaming or is this real." He thought to himself and he continue staring at Mi Young but was snapped out of his thoughts when his sister came into the living room.

"Oppa, geez don't you know it's rude to stare at people." Seo Woo tells him and she took sit opposite him. "Unnie, your food tastes amazing." She tells Mi Young as she took a bit of her food.

"Thank you." Mi Young tells her and puts an egg on her plate. "Eat up."

"Mi Young, did you stay the night?" Seon Woo asks her.

"Of course she did. I couldn't let her go home alone so late at night. Plus your dumbass got so drunk, you have to trouble such a pretty girl to bring you back home." Seo Woo tells him rudely and this causes Seon Woo to glare at her.

After breakfast, Mi Young excused herself and left their house not long after as she had to run some errands.

"Oppa, you're not dating her, are you?" Seo Woo asks her brother.

"No, she rejected me." He tells her and she started laughing.

"No way. HAHAHA, so she's the girl who has been rejecting you." Seo Woo tells him. "Seriously though, stop acting like a dick, please. I like her way better than all your other girlfriends you had."

"Yah, you only like her because she cooked for you." Seon Woo tells her and she stuck out her tongue playfully before heading to her room.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"When the red thread of fate ties two people together, the two will surely begin to get attracted to one another. Therefore, a man and a woman tied with the thread will always end up together no matter what." I tell him. "So why do you want to know about it."

"Well, I just got curious." Woo Yeo says. "Is there a way to break it off?"

"No, there aren't many people who can go against their fate." Hye Sun tells him and he sighs. "This is really suspicious. You never cared about this. Why do you ask?"

"Dam and Sunghoon are tied up by a red thread." Woo Yeo tells us.

"What?" I shouted.

"Why?" Hye Sun asks in shock.