'' I suggest you to speak to me when I ask you to. We don't want to bother my father for no reason, do we?'' I growl and turn my back to him. I reach for the doorknob, with the intention to start running, but I can't  because the door is suddenly pushed out of my hands and smashed closed, causing me to jump in my spot. I press myself against the door even more, to gain some space and avoid him to invade my own.

'' Did my father pay you to control me?''

Perhaps it is the way I can feel the sting in his voice bugging him while he tries to act unbreakable, perhaps is the way I kind of pity him, perhaps is the combination of the two that makes me somehow understand why he acts like this. He is surrounded by numerous expensive objects but his heart is as poor and arid as the most desolated of the deserts.

'' I know how his mind works; he probably chose you because you look like the typical innocent damsel in distress kind of girl. No one could doubt of you, but I know better.'' I press myself further against the door as he gets more and more close to me.

'' What a shame you're just an ordinary little servant with no future ahead of you. I can tell why he opted for you.'' His fingers catch a strand of hair that escaped my control and he tugs it behind my ear angrily, almost pulling at it.

'' No one would notice you, you're not the kind of beauty who stands out in the middle of a crowd." My eyes then burn, burn with indignation and hurt. He struck right where every girl doesn't want to be touched.

I feel his hand reaching out to touch my side so that he can prove his point, but I move away immediately.

'' I'd rather be an ordinary pathetic little girl than being a big emotionless twat that believes the world is at his own disposition just because he is high-born."

'' Watch your tongue, servant!'' He warns and I take a step forward causing him to move backwards.

'' I beg your pardon for my poor education sir and my non-perfect body but not everyone can be born in a noble family and be educated to become a perfect empty trash can of emotions. But I do think you should watch your manners too. I may work for your father, but I am a living and breathing human being and walking through your front door doesn't erase the fact that you have to treat me like one.''

I stop in the middle of the room and stare at him, watching as he takes in everything that I said.

'' I can do whatever I want with people like you. Especially as long as they work under my roof.'' I place my hands on my hips and scoff loudly.

'' What have I done to you? Why do you hate me so much? You don't even know me."

'' You exist.'' He blurts out snapping his head up to watch my reaction.

'' Well, I'm sorry you'll have to deal with it."

He doesn't add anything more so I gather the sheets and keep doing what I was doing before. I'd rather get out of here, however if miss Alice sees that I haven't complete my task, I'd probably be in big trouble. I don't dare looking up, I wouldn't never give him the satisfaction. I collect all the sheets and I involuntary press my face into the softness, breating in his scent. It's so strong that I feel dizzy and i get distracted so much that I trip over a piece escaped my hold and swiftly descend towards the ground.

I hear the loud sound of ripping so I close my eyes holding my breath.

'' Fuck! '' I swear and I hear him trying to hold a giggle. He has a hand over his mouth, his ankles are crossed while he's enjoying my misfortune as if it was the most entertaining of the movies.

'' Normal people would ask if the unlucky person is okay or hurt.'' I scold him and he raises his eyebrows to fire back a smart sassy and probably not so polite answer but i just look away.

'' I'd do it if I cared.''

'' Please, please no.'' I mumble but when my finger finally catches the disaster I've made, my shoulders drop and I sink on the floor shocked.

The hole is huge and it won't ever pass unnoticed. How am I going to pay for this?

'' That's a pretty big hole.'' he states the obvious with his still mocking tone and I grumble in reply to his stupidity.

'' I need to fix it! Do you have a needle I could use?'' He openly laughs at my face and crosses his arms over his chest.

'' Why would I possess such thing when I can afford a whole squad of tailors that can make me any dress I want in the time I desire?'' I desperately pants and open my mouth to scold him, but there's a slight knock at the door that stops me from insulting him.

'' Is everything okay in here, Mr. Harry? Can I come in?'' I instinctively search for his gaze and find it already fixed on me. I normally don't beg anyone, but that's probably the only time I find myself pleading someone so hard I think my eyes have almost popped out of my orbs.

He studies me, then the torn piece of  sheet in my shaking hands, before returning to the door. He pushes himself up from the nightstand and I suck in my breath as a grin of victory spreads on his face. I let my shoulder sink and my head drop, waiting for the storm to hit me. Silently praying it won't hurt too much.

***