Chapter 3: Practice

Start from the beginning

She didn't leave me in my darkest days but left in my happiest days... She left me and we lost contact.. forever.

I thought I could not live my life to the fullest without her but I was wrong.. I did live and made my way to rise up and now I am admired not only a bunch of people from my county but from all around the world

I wish I could hear her soft voice tell me how proud she was but enough thinking of her.. I looked at my Dad as I wiped my tears away and hugged him tight.. he was taken aback at first but soon hugged me back

"I miss her too, Son.." he said as he patted my back.. I felt like a helpless kid who's longing for his mother's presence and attention

"Okay, let's eat.. your breakfast will get cold if you don't dig in fast.." he said as he continued to cook his pancake..

A few minutes later I finished mine and was waiting for my Dad to finish his... I looked at the time and 10:25.. I told my Dad I'll hang out with the band today and then gently grabbed the chest and ran upstairs..

I changed into an aesthetic green colored hoodie and brown jeans.. with my black and white converse...

I gently put the chest into a safe place before walking down stairs... I saw my Dad watching the TV and I was kind of embarrassed to see myself on the TV.. quickly I said I was going to head out to practice then left...

I took my car keys.. I drive a Mercedes Benz.. it's a gift I got last year.. from my Dad

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw Merida's name, I answered her as I got inside my car "Hey.." she said on the other line..

"Hey, what's up?" I asked

"Where are you...?" She asked, why does her voice seem so timid today..

"I'm on my way.." I said and started the engine...

One of our helpers opened the gate for me and I drove off quickly.. I sense that there is something wrong so I drove faster than usual

When I got there I saw Merida and she looked so weak.. I came rushing forward and lifted her chin up.. seeing me she curled her hand into a fist and punched me lightly.. she probably meant to punch me in a much more force but she couldn't since her body is weak..

"What's wrong?" I asked her "What happened to her?" I asked them

"Oh you know.. ever since you said that stup*d speech of yours on how you probably won't tell the public if you had a non showbiz girl..she decided that she was heartbroken and got drunk in the club last night.." Elsa explained rolling her eyes

"Little Miss Sunshine here got drunk as well.. they're thankful that they had me there because if I wasn't there the others would probably take advantage of them or they would have to sleep in the club!" Elsa said trying to hit the two with her words

"What?.. Mer whatever I said in that interview meant nothing! They just misunderstood me.." I explained

"Why would you have to say it? You could have just said that you had a girlfriend! That you had me!" She cried

"But I thought you said to keep our relationship a secret.. that you don't want the fans to expect so much in our relationship..?" I asked

I did not want to make such a decision without her..

"I know! I'm so stupid!" She exclaimed

She then burst into tears.. I was hurt, seeing her like this hurts me and affects me a lot

I comforted her and reassured her that the paparazzi was clearly trying to create some drama and that I'll be sure to find the girl to clear the misunderstanding...

She soon stopped and went to the bathroom to fix her makeup.. as I waited for her I could not help but think 'what if I was hers?' (Astrid)

I quickly brushed off that thought. I have a girlfriend and I'm going to stay loyal to her.. I will always choose her.

"Hiccup?" My thoughts were cut off when Merida called my name..

I saw that she had fixed her makeup and was smiling.. she looked so beautiful.

•Merida's POV•

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Hiccup sitting on our sofa. He looked like he was thinking something deep..

"Hiccup?" I called out his name.. it seems like he was back into reality when I called him and when he saw me his face lightened up. I then walked over and sat down beside him.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried

"Nothing.. just thinking of something" he smiled

"Mericcup! C'mon!" Jack yelled as he grabbed his guitar and played

I just rolled my eyes at him and walked over.. Hiccup stood up as well interlocking our fingers.. I blushed, even though we are in a relationship I can't help but blush at his endearment...

Hiccup noticed my reaction and laughed lightly. He then pulled me into the mini stage that we had and then started singing.. I was kind of confused but then soon followed and sang with him..

I know one thing for sure.. that whatever happens in the future, I will always do it with Hiccup and I wish us more years to come..

I never really understood what "Love" was, but when Hiccup came into my life I think I started to know why people would go so far for the person that they love..

I started to understand what love actually was.. I would do my best to keep our relationship just like this and to keep the band just like this..

This is perfect. I will make sure nobody and I mean NOBODY.. will ruin this friendship and my relationship with Hiccup..

Even if the world is against our love I will fight for it.. I will and we will fight for the greater good of our relationship..

====================================

:)