"It's better than you force yourself walking."

Niki said. Joy got blushed when feels the both of the boys hands on her waist right now and walk out from the room after that. The boys who watch that just shook their head. How childish they are.

...

"Are you going to join us to the building today?"

Heeseung ask Joy as they were sitting on the dining table, eating their breakfast. The boys look at her. She shook her head.

"Don't want to."

"Why tho?"

Jungwon who sits beside her ask. Joy looks at him.

"Too lazy."

"What a lazy girl."

Sunghoon started to tease her. Joy gives him a death glare.

"So, are you sure you don't want to join us today?"

Jake ask her back after that. Joy nodded and takes a bite of her food.

"Okey then. Take care of yourself. Don't forget to eat your lunch later. I will call grab for that. Don't forget to lock the door after we go out. And please, don't open the door for someone who you are unfamiliar with. Understand?"

Jay started to spoke after being silence for a long time. Joy lazily answer it.

"Understand, Jay eomma."

Jay gives her a done face makes the girl chuckled after that. Again, the boys shook their head.

...

Joy pov

What should I do now?

The boys already go to the building. And now I'm living alone again. UwU. How sad my life is ㅠㅠ

I look around the dorm. Should I do something that can throw my boredness? But, how? Again, I look around the dorm.

Agh!

Too lazy right now!

I should just sleep more!

Yeah! It's better!

Then, I layed myself on the sofa after that. Smiling before close my eyes completely go to my dreamland.

...

Jungwon pov

I am wondering how Joy's doing right now. I was about to text her when Jay hyeong called me.

"What are you doing, Jungwon?"

He ask me as he looks into my phone.

"Wanna text Joy if she okey or not."

Jay hyeong nodded after that. Then, I text her.

Joy❤️

Joy
How are you doing
right now?
Did you already
eat your lunch?
Are your legs already
okey?

I ask her. Waiting for her to reply.

"Oh. I forgot to buy her food."

Jay hyeong said as he quickly takes out his phone and searching the food for Joy. I shook my head.

...

It's already passed 2 hours. But, she didn't even reply my chat. What is she doing? Is she okey?