I breathe in deeply. "Please don't lie, you forgot about it and I ordered for the both of us. I can't finished this at masasayang lang. I'll probably throw it away later kapag hindi ko nakain lahat."

I got her attention and looked at me again and the paper bag that I am holding. Her stomach suddenly growled and her flushed cheeks returned again.

I clenched my jaw. She is hard headed. Mas lalo ako lumapit sa kanya, I saw her yes panicked but I don't care anymore.

I started opening one of the breakfast sandwiches, and handed it to her. "Please eat...or else, bababa tayo ngayon at kakain sa isang restaurant...trust me I could do that and halt this schedule." I said seriously with a hint of threat.

"I am still their boss and I can do it with the snap of my fingers. Now choose, Carmella." I threatened her more.

Her eyes panicked, 'cause she knows I could definitely do it. I handed her the sandwich again, she looked at it then back at me. I maintained my serious face and slowly, she took it from me.

I smiled immediately after and she could only give me a glare. She took a bite at mas lalo lamang akong napangiti. I never thought that watching her eat could satisfy me this much. I place my water bottle in her cup holder.

"You should drink water first." Then I place her milk chocolate just beside it as well. "Then you can drink your milk chocolate after."

"And oh, I also bought cookies for your desert and mixed nuts if you just want to munch something." I added more and placed it beside her seat.

I started opening my share of food, I didn't adjust myself and stayed right there beside her. This is much more comfortable, than me sulking in the corner of this van.

I checked on her again and caught her looking at me instead. I winked at her but she remained serious, she wasn't really affected by my charms. That's too bad.

I will look at her from time to time if she is really eating her food. After finishing her sandwich, she started munching her cookies too. A satisfied smile made it to my lips. I'm glad she forgot her sandwich, I'll take it as a blessing in disguise.

After roughly 2 hours and 30 minutes, we finally made it to the power plant. I fell asleep and so is she, kahit papaano pareho kaming nakabawi ng tulog. Bumaba na kami ng sasakyan dala-dala ang kaunting gamit namin.

I was supposed to hold her hand as she got out of the van but I quickly withdrew it. She looked at me and my hands and then eyed me coldly.

"Why? I didn't hold you!" I responded immediately as she looked at me the same.

Mrs. Ramirez called us at kaagad kaming lumapit.

"You will have to stay for now at the operating room, as we checked some of the facilities, okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am." We responded.

I've been here many times before too and I'm very much familiar with it, but there are just certain areas that are not yet applicable for us to explore, especially that we are not yet licensed engineers.

We entered the facility full of warning signs. Ours is one of the most advanced power plants in the country, our family has been in this industry for a very long long time and we have already established our name in the business world. It is a privilege to be born in this family but it always comes with a burden too.

Our parents didn't really force us to take engineering courses and it came naturally to us, but I felt like it is a responsibility for future generations to take these courses and continue the legacy that they have started. And I am glad I enjoyed this very much.