Watching Firflies With You: Junhao

"Hurry, hurry!" A male with a black mullet repeatedly said as he ran towards the front door with a blanket in his hands. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Another male with a blonde mullet said as he tried to carry his own blanket and grabbed the picnic basket as well.

"You're so slow Junnie." The shorter giggled as he took the basket and held the front door open for the taller. "I wouldn't be so slow if you were helping me carry most of this stuff." Junhui stated as he put the stuff in the car. Minghao just rolled his eyes at his fiancée and hopped in the car.

"Come on!~ I don't want to miss them!" Minghao whined as he started to kick his feet lightly. "Alright, alright. We're going." Junhui said as he started the car and drove off. Once at the park, he found a parking spot and parked it in. Minghao wasted no time and got out of the car, grabbing his blanket, his bag, and the picnic basket before finding the perfect spot for them.

Junhui locked the doors after getting his blanket and made over to the younger who was already laying down on his blanket. "We made it." Minghao smiled as he watched the sun setting, the sky being a beautiful pinkish-orange color as he did so. "Always in a hurry, you need to learn how to stop and breath." Junhui jokingly said which earned him a light hit to the arm.

"Look Hui, they're coming out!" Minghao excitedly exclaimed as he pointed to the fireflies flying around in the air. Minghao sat up and looked through his bag and took out two jars and handed one over to his fiancée. "The first to catch as many as they can under a minute has to clean the dishes for a week!" Minghao stated before running and trying to catch some fireflies.

"Hey, no fair! You had a head start!" Junhui said before trying to catch some fireflies of his own. The one minute timer went off and both male's fell on the blankets with heavy breathing before wide smiles spread across their faces and laughter filled the air. "Let's count." Minghao suggested and turned to lay on his stomach.

Both of them started counting the fireflies before giving up because there were too many flying around so they just opened their jars and watched as the fireflies flew out and danced in the night sky. Minghao sighed as he rested his head on Junhui's chest. "This is nice..." Junhui breathed out as he started to rub circles on Minghao's back who nodded his head and snuggled closer to the older.

"Jun...." Minghao called out softly which worried the other as Minghao rarely says 'Jun' in a soft tone. "What's wrong Hao?" Junhui asked softly as he looked down as the other. Minghao took a deep sigh before sitting up and taking Junhui's hand in his.

"I'm pregnant....." Minghao whispered and placed Junhui's hand on his stomach. To say Junhui was stunned was an understatement, Junhui was beyond stun, maybe even speechless. Minghao took Junhui's silence as a negative outcome so he slowly let go of the older's hand and tried to stand up, but Junhui wrapped his arms around the smaller's body.

"I'm ready......I'm ready to be a father." He whispered and hugged Minghao tighter. Minghao smiled and hugged his fiancée back. "I'm ready too"

Well......

I was totally debating on if I should make Minghao pregnant or not in this for a good minute!!!😭😭

This has to be the shortest one I wrote for this!!!😭😭

I didn't want to write anymore because then I'll be dragging it out and i didn't want to do that so yea.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3