Lemonade: Meanie

"What do you what to do today?" Mingyu asked as he entered his share room with his boyfriend who sat on the bed with a book in his hands.

"I don't know...." Wonwoo answered as he closed his book and set it to the side. "I am kinda thirsty though." Wonwoo added as he stretched his arms and watched Mingyu walked to the other side of the room. "I have an idea then, get dress" Mingyu stated as he opened their closet doors.

Wonwoo tilted his head a little before getting out of the bed and walking over to Mingyu. Wonwoo looked through his side of the closet and found brown overalls and a brown striped shirt, "will this work for wherever we're going?" Wonwoo asked as he showed Mingyu the outfit. "Perfect!" Mingyu exclaim as he also had some overalls and a red striped shirt.

They changed and were soon heading out to the car. "Can you please tell me where we are going!" Wonwoo whined as he lightly kick his feet. "You said you were thirsty. Were getting you something to drink." Mingyu winked as he raised the radio up a little more.

They sung along to song as they drove to their destination. "We're here." Mingyu said as he put the car in parked and glanced over towards Wonwoo who looked at their surroundings, "a farm?" Wonwoo questioned as he unbuttoned his seatbelt.

"A lemon farm." Mingyu winked as he got out of the car and went to open  Wonwoo's door. They went up to farm, grabbed a basket and started to pick some lemons. As they picked the lemons, they threw jokes here and there and even playfully pushed each other out of the way. "Alright Mingyu!" Wonwoo said through giggles as he tried to escape the taller's arms.

Mingyu laughed as he set Wonwoo back down on the ground, "let's head home now, we have enough lemons to last us the rest of this month." Mingyu stated as he picked up the basket, grabbed Wonwoo's hand and went to go pay for the lemons they picked.

On the way home, Wonwoo had a content smile on his face and his eyes as he let the wind brush through his hair. The soft music in the background made this moment even more peaceful. "Feeling okay Woo?" Mingyu asked as he glanced over towards the older and hold onto Wonwoo's hand.

"I'm fine Gyu, just enjoy the breeze." Wonwoo answered as he gave the younger a reassure smile. Mingyu gave him a smile of his own and continued to drive home.

"Are we even doing this right?" Wonwoo questioned as he continued to squeeze the juice out of the lemons. "Yes we are. We just have to add sugar to it, mix it all together and then bam, we have lemonade." Mingyu said as he looked for the sugar. "It's in that cabinet loser." Wonwoo said as he pointed to the cabinet on the left.

Mingyu made a sound of realization and made his way over to grab it. As he was getting it down, he accidentally hit the bag of flour and it spilled all over his head. "Won....we have a tiny problem here." Mingyu softly said and Wonwoo turned to look at him and started laughing.

"Clumsy puppy." Wonwoo said as he took the bag of sugar and gave Mingyu a light kiss on the cheek.

After they finished making the lemonade and Mingyu went to shower and changed their clothes, they sat on the couch with two cups of lemonade and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Cheers?" Mingyu asked as he held up his cup, Wonwoo softly chuckled as he held up his cups.

"Cheers." They clicked their cups together before tapping it on the table and taking a sip. Wonwoo smacked his lips together a few seconds before tilting his head, "could use more sugar." Wonwoo admitted and Mingyu agreed.

They continue to eat their sandwiches and drink their lemonade as they sat on the couch—Wonwoo with his legs on Mingyu's lap—and just enjoy their presence with each other.

Don't we all just love Meanie because I do!!!

Anywho, I have outfits!!!!

Wonwoo:

And Mingyu:

And Mingyu:

That is all for now, so with that

I hope you enjoy this Short

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3