Dancing in the dark: Soonhoon

"Hoons?" A blonde haired male called out sleepily as he patted the side of bed just to feel an empty space. "Hoon?" He said this time more confused as he sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

He looked towards the door to see it crack open a little bit and sighed as he knew exactly what that meant. He threw the covers off his body and got out of bed and started his journey down the dark hallway.

"Hoons, it's almost three in the morning. Why are you working?" Soonyoung asked as he stood next to the couch where his husband was sat with his computer open. "Sorry Soons, but I got this sudden idea and really needed to put it in motion." Jihoon answered as he gave the other an apologetic smile.

Soonyoung sighed as he made his way to the other side of his husband and sat right next to him as he rested his head on his shoulder. Jihoon stared at his husband confused by his actions as he would have been getting dragged back to the room and forced to cuddle with his clingy husband, but that seemed to not be the case.

"I know I'm good looking, but you don't have to stare. You already have me as yours." Soonyoung said with sleep dripping in his words as he had his eyes closed and made himself comfortable on Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon tsked and went back to working on his computer.

"Wanna hear it so far?" Jihoon asked as he looked at his husband who hummed and opened his eyes just a little bit. Jihoon giggled slightly at the older's cuteness before clicking some things before pressing the play button.  A nice melody was heard as it soon changed into someone playing piano as it went on for twenty four seconds until Soonyoung heard his husband's beautiful voice start flowing into his ears.

He perked up just a little bit as he put his full attention onto the song as a smile slowly started to fall onto his lips. "Is that my beautiful husband singing?" Soonyoung said as he looked towards the shorter who started to blush. "Stop being cheesy." Jihoon replied as he looked away from the other.

"Come here." Soonyoung said as he moved the pillow and laptop from Jihoon's lap and pulled him up from the couch as he placed the shorter's hand on his shoulder as he held the other one and put his hand around the younger's waist as he slowly started to sway to the music playing from the laptop.

Jihoon giggled lightly as he tightened his hold on his husband's shoulder and stared up at him with love twinkling in his eyes. "You're so god damn beautiful you know that." Soonyoung said with a fond smile playing on his lips as he stared at the other's facial features. "You tell me everyday." Jihoon answered back as a smile of his own spread across his face.

"And I'm going to continue to tell you that you are because you truly are beautiful Kwon Jihoon." Soonyoung said as he rested his hands on either side of Jihoon's face and placed a light kiss on the shorter's forehead. Jihoon smiled lightly as he rested his head on the other's chest as Soonyoung wrapped his arms around the other's body and they continued to sway to the music that was still playing from the laptop.

And that's a wrap for my Svt shorts || summer special!!!🎬

I'm so cheesy!!!🤭✨

But yk Soonhoon is my favorite Svt ship so I had to save the most cheesy short for my favorite ship!!! Because yk I saved the best for last!!!🤭✨

Well anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this summer special even tho it was kinda short, I'm glad that I got through the ships before my summer break officially ended.

I thank you guys for reading this book full of shorts and hope to see you guys in my other books and you may never know, I might just do another summer special!!!🤭✨

But like always

I hope you enjoy this last short

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3