The Drunken Woodsmen

As Bigby and y/n walk out the car they enter the apartment building (I forgot the name alright)

Bigby: Mr. Toad...

Y/n:..... *gives a death stare*

Mr.Toad:h-hey headless and Bigby . Listen mate's I know I don't look human. It's a problem, I get it, I just stepped out the apartment for just a second to see what kind of damage this drunk shit is doing. Just cut me a break. yeah? I'll get my glamor first thing in the morning.

Bigby:we are looking at three foot foot toad in a sweater aren't we headless.

Y/n: *a raspy cracky yet scary cackle comes out and you nods*

Bigby: that's a problem. If you can't afford to look human your going to the farm. Its as simple as that.

Mr.Toad: you can't send me to live with those animals...

Y/n:*cackles again but this time louder*

Mr.Toad: *looks at headless* you know what I mean...

Bigby: go see a witch get a glamor

Bigby: they're bleeding me dry, mate. The quality of the price of the spell goes down, but the rates keep climbing up. Do you have any idea how much it coasts to have an entire family in glamor?

Bigby: I don't make the rules toad sorry. We can't give you a free pass on this, toad, my hands are tied.

Mr.Toad: Right, right.

Bigby: there's to much at stake. Whatever it costs, it's worth it. We don't want to see us catching you out of glamor again.

Y/n: *gives a scary look and a creepy smile*

A box tv falls out the second story window not fazeing you or bigby. Bigby and you looks behind to the outside.

Mr.Toad: Fuckin' hell. See? This what I called you guys about. You guys just gonna stand there do something before he completely tears up the place.

Bigby: what are we walking into?

Mr.Toad: Woodsman is on a bender. He's been going on like that for hours. Turn this place into dust if you let him. He's in a fuckin' rage.

The ceiling shakes and dust started to come down Woodsman is also heard grunting
Mr.Toad: this is the last straw bigby he has to go.

???: FUCK YOU!

Mr.Toad: I didn't know someone else was up there.

Bigby tossed his cigarette to the floor and heads upstairs. Y/n death stared Mr.Toad for a second then heads up the stairs

Mr.Toad: *mutters* creepy freak and Furry pricked gobshite... tell me how to spend my money
*spits on the floor* a little toad pops out

???: dad? The light's are shaking again.

Mr.Toad: what did I tell you. You want The Big Bad Wolf and his creepy deputy to take you away.

???: no...

Mr.Toad: then get the fuck back inside!

Woodsman: ... you're gonna know who I fuckin' am. You hear me? Hey! Look at me!

???: just stop, okay you're drunk!

Bigby knocked on the door he waited no answer he knocked harder on the door still no answer he opened the door. He
seen the Woodsman.

Woodsman: goddamn you! *he slaps a woman on the face*

Bigby: woah woah hey hey!

Slammed the Woodsman against the wall y/n takes the opportunity to look around and seen an axe in the corner so he decided to hold on to it.