No ship- this is an apology for angst😀

Btw Wilbur isn't pregnant in this but I wanted to do a story of where Fundy is loved for once because....YA

Wilbur Soot was a single mother who had been raising his child, Fundy, alone since their partner had left. Fundy was born female, but he identified as a male, which Wilbur fully supported. He was doing her best to provide a loving and supportive home for his child, but it wasn't always easy.

One day, as Wilbur was cleaning up the house, Fundy crawled over to him and hugged him tightly. It was a simple gesture, but it meant the world to Wilbur. He felt overwhelmed with emotions and couldn't help but hed a few tears.

Fundy was a bright and curious child who loved to explore the world around him. Wilbur did his best to encourage his interests and support his identity. He knew that it was important for him to feel loved and accepted for who he was.

As Fundy grew older, he faced challenges that Wilbur never could have imagined. He struggled with bullying and discrimination, but he never lost his spirit or his determination. Wilbur was always there for him, offering words of encouragement and a listening ear.

Despite the difficulties, Wilbur was proud of his child. He was brave and kind, and he had a heart full of love. As he watched him grow into a confident and compassionate young person, he knew that he had done something right.

One day, as Wilbur and Fundy were playing together, Fundy looked up at him and said, "Mama, I love you." It was a simple statement, but it filled Wilbur's heart with joy. He hugged him tightly and whispered, "I love you too, Fundy. Always and forever."

In that moment, Wilbur realized that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other. He was grateful for her child, and he knew that he was the greatest gift he could have ever asked for.
333 words