idk what to call this.

Btw this is from a au of where sally left after finding out Wilbur was pregnant but here ig!
Wilbur Soot was only 16 years old when he found out that he was pregnant. He had always known that he was different from other boys, but he never expected to carry a child. His life had been turned upside down, and he was struggling to cope with the changes.

Wilbur was single, and he had gotten pregnant by a girl named Sally the Salmon. They had been dating for a few months, but it was never serious. Wilbur had been careless, and he regretted it every day. He wasn't ready to be a father, and he definitely wasn't ready to be a mother.

As the war raged on, Wilbur's stress levels continued to rise. He worked at a country to have a war that's called dream team that produced ammunition for the war effort. The constant noise and danger made him anxious, and he worried about the safety of his unborn child. He was also concerned about his own safety and the welfare of his family.

Despite his worries, Wilbur tried his best to remain optimistic. He attended prenatal classes and read books on child-rearing, determined to be the best parent he could be. But his regret and stress never left him.

One day, Wilbur received some news that shook him to his core. His country had been bombed(bro you did it), and several of his coworkers had been injured or killed. He was devastated by the loss and terrified for his own safety. He knew that he couldn't continue working in such a dangerous environment, but he also couldn't afford to lose his job.

As he sat at home, trying to come up with a solution, he couldn't help but think about how much easier his life would have been if he hadn't gotten pregnant. He regretted his careless actions and wished he could go back in time and do things differently.

Despite his regret, Wilbur knew that he had to keep moving forward. He had a child on the way, and he had to provide for them. He started looking for a new job, but it wasn't easy. He was turned down time and time again because of his pregnancy.

He was crying a little bit but when he rubbed his eyes (to make sure they weren't puffy), he saw a knife.
416 words btw you won't know that's happens 😌 L.