Idk(btw this was my writing from 2021 so yea)

Ship=Dreambur
3rd Person Pov)

In the middle of the Pogtopia vs Manberg era, Dream and Wilbur Soot formed an alliance. They agreed to work beside each other from the shadows. The two had never really connected with one another before and despite their bitter past they got along. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 got along.

Before Wilbur knew it he was being sick almost every day. Tommy was worried for Wilbur; he always blamed it on 'an upset stomach' but Tommy could tell when his brother was lying. After 1 week of the relentless cycle Wilbur couldn't pretend anymore. He took a pregnancy test and it confirmed his query. Wilbur Soot was pregnant.

He barely remembered that heated night with Dream. They were both drunk at the time off, as Wilbur calls it: 'the incident'. It was a one-night stand gone terribly wrong. Wilbur doubts Dream can even remember it he was so drunk. How could he be so stupid?

They were in the middle of a war, the last thing Dream needed right now was news of an unexpected love-child.

________________________________________

All those months nobody suspected a thing. Wilbur made sure of it. If anyone were to find out about the child, the  Manbergians would get word and as soon as a chance came - they would slaughter him and his child.

Wilbur was so preoccupied with keeping his child safe he almost forgot how he had been put into this situation. War. When the final battle approached he was 8 months due.

Just before the Pogtopia vs Manberg war, Daydream was born.

264 words!