4. The demon king shows himself

It's been 6 months since Izuku had started training the new recruits, first, they moved to the main base and then Izumi started helping with their quirks, total concentration breathing, and the breathing styles but as it turns out sun breathing was not suitable for them and they couldn't perform it and so changed the forms to suite them more so for Gyomei stone breathing was created, thunder breathing was developed for Tengen but he felt that the style could be taken further with his sensitive hearing and his innate fighting style of fighting in someone's Rhythm and so he created sound breathing derived from thunder breathing. Finally, Touya and Rengokou learnt flame breathing which Touya took further and created cremation breathing that prioritises speed over strength as his flames are stronger.
They were interested in the weapons that they received from the swordsmith village Izuku had visited previously, Touya and Rengoku got normal katanas, on contact they turned bright blue and dark red (not bright red like Izuku's), Tengen got dual cleaver-like blades with destroyer of villains engraved in the side and they were amber in colour with spaced to store the mini bombs Tengen made with his quirk, finally was gyomei who had a grey hand axe with a spiked flail attached to the hilt through a long chain.

The training was intense, and they all grew immensely, gyomei had become the strongest out of all of them and despite his stature, he was also the second fastest only being surpassed by Tengen. next was Tengen, then followed by Touya then Rengokou.
Their weapons were quite special because while the breathing styles themselves could not create the elements they were named after the swords could, after channeling a quirk through it such as running electricity through it would allow for it to produce electricity, Izuku's weapon was special because it didn't have a quirk run through it, the metal used was slightly different because the metal used was from the very top of the mountain above the clouds so it's said the constant exposure to the sun was like a blessing from the sun deities themselves allowing it to produce the flames of the sun. The blades also changed colour depending on the users, each colour represented the wielder and had different meanings, however, what was known is that Izuku's bright red blade was the strongest colour and the peak form a sword could attain.
It was time for them to go out and get experience fighting with villains, he also told them that if they took out 50 villains or one of the hanyos with marks in their eyes they could become one of the heads of the organization, a hashira and with that they all left, their new crows giving them directions to where they should go to take care of villains.

Kurosu then landed on Izuku's shoulder and spoke "There is a group of hanyos going in Hosu city" Izuku left Eri in the care of the outpost staff because she was getting a bit too big to just carry her and come with him, she was on the verge of crying when he promised he'd figure out a way to take her with him on his next trip and he'd bring back candy apples from this one, maybe a box with a see-through section for her.
And so Izuku reached Hosu city reached crime was relatively low here because it was where the moon agency was based under the hero lunar hero, Crescent Moon, also known as the no.3 hero and Izuku's brother Michikatsu Tsugikuni
there was a recent spike in deaths in Hosu so all the sidekicks were patrolling more often and in greater numbers to reassure the people.
It was now nighttime and all the sidekicks along with crescent moon, Izuku was on the opposite side of the city as he noticed less people there, he ran into a few people but no one important until he saw a giant explosion and rushed to the scene where he saw all the sidekicks dead and surrounded by a horde of hanyo lead by a marked hanyo but this one had it both eyes and seemingly bragging about his power as upper moon five, he was a pale white, abstracted, grotesque humanoid figure with a muscular upper torso that has no arms and resembles that of an armless statue coming out of a vase, He had multiple infant-like hands that line along his head and back, his face was extremely distorted, with large green mouths located where one would expect his eyes to be located, and his actual eyes were located vertically from one another on his face; one eye appeared in the constantly open bottom mouth and the other was seated at the centre of his forehead with upper rank 5 being marked on his eyes. "Hohoho foolish human did you really think you could defeat me, the all mighty hanyo Gyokko created by my lord, he granted me this immense power along with my nomu brethren while you are just a weak human maybe if you begged on your knees I'll have my lord turn you into a hanyo like he has many other filthy humans, the power is just so immense we even have some of the turned humans as moons hohohoho" just as crescent moon was about to say something Izuku decided he had enough information and swept in and killed the entire horde of demons in a matter of seconds leaving just Izuku his brother and upper moon five "I'm sorry for not arriving sooner brother let me deal with this filth then we'll talk"