"Kaycee,may God have mercy on you,Jesus,how does Yinka even cope with this your dirty minded self, don't allow me to catch you oo,Anu ofia" I said running after him.
.
.
.

Ella.

It was break time, Everyone was moving to the cafeteria,I decided to buy this plantain chips I have been craving for with the last change I had.

Coming from a poor background.
I always try to make do with what I'm given.

I'm the only child of a single mother

My mother is trying her best to make sure I don't end up like her.

She dropped out of school,deceived by an road construction engineer whom she thought actually loved her.

But after finishing their road project in our village,his phone line never went through and my grandparents disowned her.

Her story made me hate men and even the whole male gender as a whole..

If my father never deceived my mother and abandoned her.

I and my mum wouldn't have been suffering this way.

I was a prey for bullies because I was always alone.

Recently,Femi had been trying to be close to me which is getting Sophie annoyed because she has her eyes on him.

But I don't even want to have anything with Boys.

Why is she feeling threatened?.

And finally our eyes clicked and she approached me with Bisola and worst of all Chinwe.

Chinwe is really a terrible bully she once had a girl beaten up because she felt she was stealing Kachi away from her.

"Heyyo poor bitch!" Chinwe snarled walking up to me.

"So because you think because Femi is talking with you,you can now rub elbows with us." Sophie added.

"Listen you poor thing, My Femi is too cute and rich to date such a poor church rat like you,He is just going to use and dump you like the trash you are.
Got that?" Sophie continued

"But I didn't do anything "

Kpaa!
Kpaa!!
Kpaa!!!

I felt three hard strikes on my cheek ,I just felt like disappearing due to the embarrassment they were causing me,my eyes blurred.

Everyone behaved like nothing happened.

I'm just a nobody,no one cares.

"Will shut up that stinking hole on you face,what gave you the guts to talk,when classy chicks talk all you have to do is to shut that trap you call mouth and listen."Chinwe smirked smugly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Ahhhhh!!"
I heard someone's scream.

As many students gasped.

It was Chinwe shouting after the new girl gave her a slap.

This attracted the whole crowd of students to watch the aftermath.