"You-"i abruptly turned around and our nose almost touched as they were only a inch away from each other. And again i started to stare at his eyes.

"We don't have all day honey..you can see this face everyday after our Marriage don't worry"he said softly but then straighted up and wore his serious face and threw the dress on my face.

'Frikin bipolar jerk'

I went to change and Thanks to Allah they liked the dress and to Mr. Jerk i think he liked the dress on me a little alot more as he was looking at me with his hunter eyes, biting his lower lip and leaning against the wall with one elbow up and biting his thumbnail for a while.Clearly trying Seducing me. I repeat Trying.

"Lets go and eat something my princess look tired, aren't you honey?" Yawar asked me sweetly yet very sarcastically.

"Yes very much"i said as i moved my hands everywhere to show how tired i was.

"Nobody call my Queen theirs" i heard a growl from behind me as i turned around and i saw those calm ocean eyes which were now dark as if the storm in the deep ocean.

'Weirdo'

TIME SKIP:

I was finally home and was lying on my bed when i heard the doorbell rang.

"Yawar Ahmed go check whose at the door"i yelled but i got no response and the bell ranged again..

I groaned in annoyance as i stomped to the door.

"Who is it- o my god Hira!!" i stopped as i saw my favorite person infront of me.

"Ayzel!! Oh my god i missed you so much bij"she said as she hugged me tightly while i cried out some tears of happiness.

"I missed you too dumbass"i hugged her back tightly.

"You are even more beautiful than before bro im jealous" she said as she pulled away and we both wiped our tears away.

"Shut up you are beautiful than me. You got the beauty standards"i said narrowing my eyes at her. Then Silence.And.We bursted into laughters until we were on the ground holding our stomach.

"Bas(enough)...bas hira bas i can't laugh now my stomach hurts"i said as she wiped a tear that came out due to our laughing.

"Hey i heard a donkey and a dieing cat voice-oh it's you Hira Api i missed you" yawar came downstairs as he skipped towards her as they were like siblings. She also greeted the rest of the family.

"Now now yawar bring her luggage to my room" i ordered him as i gave Hira i glass of water.

"Aye aye captain"i chuckled as i sat beside Hira.

"I have got alot of things to tell you"i started as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"What" she said suspiciously.

"Hira, Ayzel dinner's ready"i heard my mum shout from the dinning room.

"Lets go" she said as she held my hand and dragged me with her.

We had our dinner in peace.. only a few talked to Hira about her life in Turkey and stuff.

We finished over dinner as the maids and my mum were carrying the empty plates.

"I'll help Aunty" Hira said sweetly.

"Oh honey so sweet of you. Ayzel shame on you make a guest work" mum said as Hira stuck her tongue out at me.

"She Ain't any guest mama she's our family member"i said as i stuck my tongue  back at her.

Our bickering started there.

We prayed Isha together which felt so heavenly.

" So spill the tea " She said as she took a sip of her Cola. I sighed which made her look at me concernly.

"Hey you now you can talk to me about anything right. We don't keep secrets" She said putting her glass aside on the bed side table and held my both hands in a comforting way.

"He Threatened me to get marry to him"