The girl he knew who would never sacrifice her dreams for anyone was ready to do it two years ago as she has to handle the business. That was a memorable day because two amazing things happened that day. First Shivanya got slapped for the first time in her life and second Siya was the one to do it. The moment she muttered those nonsense words, Siya hand got plastered to her cheeks, hard.

Everyone was shocked listening the word sacrifice from her. Because Shivanya doesn't like to lose. No, she hates it. They never thought that she would get this much broken that she was ready to leave her dream, the only thing she has dreamt for so many years.

As i said Siya is never the one who will lose her calm easily but if she did. Bro i suggest you to hide. Don't come in front of her. When her anger overpower her, which is very rare, she forgot everything and that's what happened 2 years ago because of Shivanya. One thing I forgot to tell you that our future queen is a black belt in karate. She can break your bones while smiling at you.

Sid thoughts got interrupted as Shivanya pushed him lightly. "What are you thinking?! I called you so many times.", She asked annoyed. "Nothing.", He mumbled getting close to her. "What the heck do you think you are doing??", She asked raising her eyebrows. "Nothing just being romantic with my girlfriend but I think she didn't appreciate it.", He said wiping his non existent tear.

"Shut up!!", She said as she got up.
"Okay you go. I will keep it in the locker.", Sid said referring to the dagger. Shivanya nodded and went away. "Silly girl! Why did she even touch it?!", He muttered as he kept the dagger in its scabbard. He kept it inside the locker and locked it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ace's POV:-

I was sitting on the couch as shivanya entered the room wearing a shirt. Wait! What?! She was only wearing a shirt and that was mine. She started walking toward me. Her walk was seducing, her legs bare, that shirt was calling me to tear it apart and take her as i want. Fuck!! My inner beast wanted to come out and ravish her till she can't walk.

She came and straddle me, shocking me. I gulped looking at her. Her face was bare, without any makeup. She was biting her plumpy lips seductively as she wrapped her hands around my neck. She traced my forehead with her forefinger. Her fingers moved southward to my cheeks to my Adam apple making me gulp hard.

I looked at her face which held a smirk as she traced my chest, she was about to move her finger downward but I caught her hand and pinned it behind her back that made her jerk toward me. Her chest collided with mine igniting sparks. Her eyes held desire same as mine.

With a free hand i fisted her hair roughly making her arch her back. I leaned toward her neck, inhaling her scent, lavender. Fuck!! I attached my lips to her neck sucking her flesh, biting it making her hiss in pain. I sucked the place where I bite as she fisted my hair incouraging me. I sucked her neck marking her.

I lifted my head from her neck and saw her face. Eyes closed, breathing heavily, neck glistening indicating what I have done a second ago. She gulped as she opened her eyes. Her dark brown eyes looked at my stormy grey ones.

Her lips were gaining my attention as she was biting it. I leaned toward it, my lips were about to touch her as a shrilling sound resonated in the room making me come out of my fucking dream.

"What the actual fuck?!", I cursed as i sat on the bed.

I looked around my room to find no one was there and it was my dream. A fucking dream.