♛ Night Fifty-Four

Ichika changes poses rapidly as requested by the designer and photographer and catches Ami from the corner of her eye. She'll go searching after this photoshoot. She smiles sometimes and changes to a different position. 

'Yes, perfect, I'm happy you can change poses so fast. Not everyone can do that.' The designer picks out a new dress. 'Here, this one. It is a dusty rose color, I believe every color suits you.' 

Ami takes the dress and walks to the dressing room. 'Your contract will end soon with this designer. Do you wish to say something about it or make an appointment?' 

'Just mentioning it will be enough.' Ichika changes into the other dress. 'If I get any clothes from here on out then take them to the mansion. I don't need them while I'm at the academy where I wear my school uniform the most.' 

Ami nods understandingly. 'Of course, Milady.' She sees the peach dress on the woman. 'I do like this color on you. I also like the dusty rose dress.' 

Ichika sees it in the mirror. 'I don't always get clothes from photo shoots.' She goes back to the photographer, who seems in a discussion with the designer. 

'After this one, I have a silver dress for you.' The designer sees the woman come back. 

'Sure,' agrees Ichika with a nod. 'I know that my contract with you is nearing its end. Do you wish to find a different model or extend our contract?' 

The woman signs for someone to come closer. 'Yes, I'm aware, but I hoped to extend the contract with you with another year. You are the perfect model, any color suits you, every model fits perfectly, and you are willing to do a lot. I'll also put a clause in the contract that once a month you can choose to keep some clothes, and I'll have all the clothes from photo shoots together for that. I wouldn't want to change anything else.' 

Ichika looks at Ami. 'I would have to talk to my agent, but I will let you know as fast as possible. Call her while I finish the photoshoot.' 

Ami walks away to make the call. 

*** 

The sparrow lands on a branch closer to the tree with its eyes on the house. Hopping to another branch it searches for something. When it can't find anything, it flies to another branch and looks inside a different room. It takes a while, but the sparrow can't find any trace of the occupant. Knowing it's empty, it flies in a different direction. Only to land in the shadow of a big tree with the building right in front of it. 

'Do you have anything?' 

From the sparrow's point of view, it can see only some blonde hair but nothing else. Except that the voice is that of a woman. 

'Not much, the school year has barely begun and nothing is out of the ordinary. She has photo shoots on her agenda, and, after coming back, she goes back to bed for a few hours,' explains the man. 

The sparrow sits still with its eyes on the couple. 

'Hmm, be careful, she doesn't know about you yet, but she will find out. Make sure to leave no trace.' 

The man bows. 'I will, Milady.' After the brief conversation, he leaves the building. 

'Finally, I can start my own plan. No more interfering or other nuisances.' The woman gets up and walks to a window to open it. 

The sparrow knows it's safe and flies away. 

*** 

Ami receives a message. The girl is not even home. Perfect. She gets inside and disables the security alarm. Also something Milady predicted. She's still careful and finds the library. Back at home, Milady has her secret library hidden in the library itself. She checks the walls in the back for a secret door. Look for anything out of the ordinary, or a book that doesn't belong between the others. She hears Milady's voice again. It pays off because she finds a Shakespeare book between a few history books from Greece. Shakespeare isn't from Greece. Pulling the book back triggers an opening. Come on, even Milady is smarter than this. Even if she didn't tell me, I would still find it. Smiling, she walks down the stairs and reaches a different room under the library. 'So this is your archive?' She looks for any safety measurements but doesn't find it. Alright, time to look for information. The senate's archive didn't have much and sensitive information is kept elsewhere. First, I need to search for anything that dates back two hundred years when her daughter was dating Kenji. Along with what the trigger is that Kenji went on a killing spree. Checking the back of the books, she finds the journals quite fast. Let's see what happened at that time, since Milady was asleep she has a gap from then. With the books, she sits at the table to flip through the pages.