20 Media & The Truth

I wake up to Michael laying next to me, looking at his phone, sighing and looking distressed. "Hey Mikey what's wrong?". "Oh, you're awake". "Yeah, are you okay?". "Well.. I can't keep hiding this from you, you know I'm Michael Jackson, you know I'm famous". "Yeah? I never really cared about that though? What about it?". "Well, we're all over the news, Internet, etc.". "Well as long as it's no bad things?".

"Well, there's just things like. Ugh. You know, I'm currently on break, the entire time I've been seeing you. I met you on my first day taking a break, that's why I was still wearing a suit". "Yeeees?". "I'm actually surprised no one has come up to me the countless times I've been outside with you". "Me too that's kinda weird but go on". "Well, they may have not come up to me but they were there..". "Okay?".

"Look.." he shows me his phone. I lay on his chest and look. "Here's one, 'Jackson helps young woman escape abusive relationship and wins court', or 'Jackson seen spoiling the court girl in a public mall', 'Michael Jackson seen in a 5-star restaurant, possibly having a date with the court girl' ". "Oh, is that bad?". "Depends on how you see it. Being together with me will resort in you being all over the media as well..". "I don't mind, I love you". "That calms me slightly".

"Is that all you're worried about?". "Well, I'll go to an award show soon and people will most likely ask about all this. What should I say? I don't want to say anything you're not comfortable with". "I don't know..". "As well as I know people they'd ask something like, 'What's with that one girl from court Michael? Is there anything between you?'" he says mockingly, slightly annoyed. "Well, you could answer by just telling them to mind their business? Or say the truth? I don't know baby".

"Hmm.. I guess we'll see..". "Mikey?". "Yeah?". "When is this award show?". "Uhm, next week, why?". "Just wanted to know, so I'll stay here?". "I can take you with me if you want". "Is that a good idea though?". "Well, do you wanna come with me?". "Yeah kinda". "Well then you're coming with me". "What will you wear?". "I don't know yet" he gets up and walks to his closet. I sit up, "Can we have matching outfits?" I say excited. He chuckles, "Sure baby".

He pulls out a beautiful, sparkly white jacket.

"I'm probably gonna wear this, with black gloves and black pants"

"I'm probably gonna wear this, with black gloves and black pants". "That looks so pretty!". "Thanks baby, maybe you'll find something close to it at the mall, we can go today still" he says looking at the time, "It's Friday and I believe the awards are at mmmmonday". "Okay" I smile. "We should get going then, we woke up pretty late, so go dress my love". "I'll try, I hope I can walk better now".

I hear him laugh, "Oh yeah, that". I get up carefully, "Fuck I'm gonna have to pull myself together in that mall, otherwise there'll be an article like 'Court girl limps? Sexual relation between Court girl and Michael Jackson?!' and then it says, 'Did Michael Jackson fuck the court girl with his huge cock?'". We both laugh. "That's funny baby, do you need some help?". "I'm fine I can manage" I say and walk to my room.

I put on new lingerie and uhmmm this dress

I walk back out, "Michael, I'm done!" I yell for him

I walk back out, "Michael, I'm done!" I yell for him. He walks out of his room and towards me, "Let's go then baby, you look so beautiful". "Thank you Michael".

-at the mall-

"So, there's this really fancy store that might have some things, I've only been there once cause I looked around, I didn't know it was just for women but you might find something there". "Okay, sounds promising" I smile and follow him.

I look around the store, walking straight to every white piece of clothing I see. Then something sparks my eye. I gasp, "Michael look at this one!". I take the dress from the clothing rack and show it to him.

 I take the dress from the clothing rack and show it to him

"Wow, that looks amazing". "It does, but I bet it's expensive..". "Well, do you want it?". "Yeah..". "Then don't even look at the price and give it to me". "But-ugh fine" I say and hand it to him. "I need to show off my girl if we're there you know" he smirks and winks at me. I blush deeply, "Aw Mikey stop it". He chuckles, "Go ahead, get some shoes and accessories if you'd like".

"Hm okay, is there any accessories you'll wear?". "Well uhm, black gloves if that counts?". "Okay baby".
-
"I found some shoes". "Great give them to me". I hand him the shoes. I also find a black, shiny belt and some black gloves. I hand those to him as well, "I think that's it". "Alright then" he smiles and we walk to the register.

The cashier scans everything, "Alright that would be 1,135$". I stare in shock, "1,135?! Mickey you don't have to buy that!". He takes out his credit card and hands it to the cashier, "I want to and I will". "Alright, payed successfully" she says and hands him his card back. He puts it back in his wallet and the cashier packs everything up.

She hands Michael the Garment bag with my dress in it and a bag with the shoes, etc. "Thank you for shopping here, have a nice day!". "Likewise!".

We walk out and I look at Mike, "1,135$?!". "Yeah what about it?". He says and starts walking, I walk with him. "You shouldn't be spending that much baby, especially not on me!". "Honey, I'm a multi millionaire and up, I can spend money on whatever I want". That made me shut my mouth.

"If I want to spoil my baby then I will". I sigh and hug his arm while walking out of the mall, back to his car.