Chapter 2: Getting her weapons & Gandalf the Grey

(Kóna's Pov): The Shire... -Don't click the music until I say so-

Three days later, I was healed and out of bed, and the first thing I wanted to do was get a new set of clothes, buy weapons, and start my workout, which I happen to do at the start of dawn often. Without being seen or caught by any hobbits around. Because apparently, they tend to gossip... A lot. I needed to practice again as I did back then. I noticed a map of Middle-Earth, as Bilbo calls it, and carried it to see a place called Bree near the Shire: 

'This is my ticket to traveling outside the Shire to buy weapons. I better see this through.' I thought, and with that, I left to eat breakfast with Bilbo, who I asked where I could find the clothing shops; he explained: "Ah, it's just five blocks down the hill. And to Bree, getting there takes you a mile away." "Thank you." I smiled a bit before telling him I would be out and come home tomorrow.

I took the map, walked five blocks down the hill, and ordered the tailor to make me some clothes for wearing pants. It shocked the tailor, but he happily obliged and told his wife to measure me. Ms. Tucker-Baggins was a ruby-haired lady with a plum face and puffy nose; she was also a tailor. After making the clothes for me, I packed them all in my backpack and went to the northeastern way to Bree after walking around in my new set of clothes.

A white blouse-shirt, with a wide belt around my waist, putting my gun on both my thighs where the gun holsters are for aesthetics and it functions by providing a place to secure any weapons or tools. and finally, my black leather boots that can protect my feet and my lower legs. 

But before I went, I headed to Bilbo's home first before telling him that I was off to Bree to do something for a bit and would be back by tomorrow morning. It made him happy that I was going to buy something, and I went to the bathroom for a quick drink of water and saw my reflection in the long mirror: "Why am I small?" I asked myself in the mirror after realizing my height, but I shook it off and ignored it, to which I began my journey to Bree.

Time skip~Location: Bree...

Upon entering the gates of Bree, I immediately noticed a pair of eyes fixated on me while a crowd of people chattered about their day, their shops, and various other things. "Wonderful," I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes. Determined to find a motel for the night, I confidently approached one of the villagers and asked if any vacancies were available.

A couple pointed up, and I saw a sign that read "Prancing Pony" above them. I thanked them and kept walking inside by making myself known to the crowd; I wandered around until I asked the manager if I could get a room for just one night. He gave me a key, and after I found my room, I left my clothes and went out to get weapons.

'If I'm going to be here, I might as well blend in.' I thought, and I spotted a bag of coins. Without wasting a second glance, I sneaked my way to steal it and head to find a Craftsman. He kept hitting and pounding the metal sword with his hammer. I took the chance to walk up to the man and called him, "Excuse me." The gruff old man stopped pounding the metal and came towards me with a glare: "Hmph! What can I do for you, Lass?" The Craftsman grunted. 

"I want you to make a couple of swords for me," I told him. He began laughing at me, which made my blood boil in rage. But I then remembered that I am not supposed to hurt people unless necessary. Later, he noticed me being severe, and I could sense that he was frightened by my threatening glare. He swallowed when I spoke again: "When can it be done?"

"U-Uh, I'd say, by the following three suns." He gruffly responded with his greasy muscular arms over his chest, shocking me: "Three days?" I raised an eyebrow in disappointment. "Sir, forgive me, but is there any chance you can make it by tomorrow?" "No, Lass. But if you wish to do it yourself, then go ahead."