AN EVIDENCE

(In the mean time, you and SR are both at your home.)
(SR grabs the bottle and drinks water) "Don't you think that the police have started suspecting us now?"
(You drink it too) "Yeahh babe...I was thinking the same thing. Otherwise why would they record our statement again and again even after we have explained everything before." (wipes mouth)
(SR sits on the couch) "Ugh who knows what's going on inside their head. Anyways let's help them with all we can."
(You go to the balcony) "Yeah but if i were to be a suspect, why would I have called and informed them in the first place. Won't I just run away? Also, I have got better ideas on how to murder a person."
(SR gets up) "Babe...stop. 3 of our friends are dead. You understand that right? I think we should better stop blaming and cooperate with the police to find the murderer instead."
(You rest your head on his shoulder) "You're right babe. I should probably just stop complaining and help them solve this case asap. The real criminal must be arrested."

Meanwhile in the crime scene:
One team of police went back to re-investigate the crime scene. They didn't find any suspicious fingerprints other than that of 3 victims and you cause you're a staff member. But...
One policeman finds a burnt out cigarette right outside the door of the store. He quickly picks it up and puts inside the evidence bag. After that the team goes back to forensic and submits the evidence bag for a DNA report. Till then, Police 1 is fetching all you datas and information. He finds out about yours and SR's relationship status as well.

Police 1 calls you both in the station right away. You are concerned and nervous cause you have no idea what they found this time. Both of you immediately step out of the house and reach the station. The police ask you both to go to the forensic and take a DNA test. The forensic expert take a sample of both of your's and SR's saliva but they don't tell you the reason for doing so.

Police 2 says that the DNA report will take a day to arrive and hence orders you both to go back home again.

Shrinkhal X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara