THE CRIME SCENE

NEWS BROADCAST: 3 people found dead in Agro Grocery Store. The police were reported by a staff member at around 5:30 in the morning. According to the police, all three of them are boys . The CCTV cameras were destroyed and there is no clue about who the murderer might be and what was the motive behind the killings.

(That day at 5:30 am)
Police 1: (picks up the call) Hello this is 911. What's the problem and how may I help you?
Y/n: (nervous) Umm...Hi...3 of my friends were already dead when I reached the store. Can you guys please come here?
Police 1: (typing in computer) Hey there pls calm down and tell us your name and address. We will be there soon.
Y/n: (Breathes heavily) Yes umm...This is Y/n from Agro Grocery store, 11th street, Newnham. I am a staff member here.
Police 1: The team is on their way. Please stay calm and don't panic.

(Police reach the Crime Scene and seal the place.)

You are too scared to even speak or move. Finding out the bodies of your friends in such condition has shook you to your core. You quickly dial the number and call SRPAY (SR) to tell him the situation. SR couldn't believe what happened and rushed to the store. The police questions you first. "Did you see a suspicious person while you were opening the store or anything unusual?"
(crying) "No I didn't see anyone. The door knob was broken so I knew something was wrong and found out about this. Then I quickly called you."
(points at SR) "Who is he?"
(Wipe tears) "He's our mutual friend, SR. I called him here."
Meanwhile Police 2 was investigating the crime scene. He couldn't find any wound or bleeding that could cause the death. There weren't any knives, bullets or hammer that could be the weapon used for murder. The only thing that the police could think of was the use of poison or drug but yet again there was no sign of froth or foam in the mouth area. The police called the ambulance and sent the bodies to forensic.
(police look at SR and you) Do you suspect anyone who could have done this? Any mutual foes from the past or been involved in conflict?
(SR calms you) I have no idea inspector. We are all very chill kinda people. I don't think we have any foes who would commit such a vicious act. Also, if you permit us I would like to take y/n back at home. I can't let her be more disturbed.
"Yeah you guys can go home for now but we need your help to find the murderer. Please be ready to visit the station anytime."