"Hey hey." She stopped him, blocking his way, both of her hands on her waist.

He sighed and finally grabbed Haana by both of her shoulders, swaying her with him, and before she could react, she was pinned on the nearby wall of a random house in the street, making her gasp softly.

"I said I do not have time for you."

He starred right in her eye and she too did, while being shocked to a wide smile, it just took a second for her.

"So,One, i was chased by men!"

He sighed once again.

"Two, I had to suffocate with you in such a small space."

"One, same." He said and let go her, he started walking and he accepted his fate when she tagged along, while smiling proudly at her victory.

"Three, I was kidnapped! Almost..."

"Heyy, that isn't my fault!" He growled at her.

"It is your fault," she kicked a stone and continued walking along with him while talking, "why do you have to be so grumpy all the time, you are so grumpy that I thought you wouldn't drop me off."

He rolled his eyes.

"Rolling your eyes is rude, i heard someone say." Haana teased him.

"Whatever." He hissed.

"Yeah so, Four, I got scoldings and i had a panic attack after I lost consciousness."

"Now how's that my fault?"

"You were late for saving me." She said as they walked across the street, "And all that happened after meeting you."

He sighed, "Two I had to risk myself and save you." When he started speaking, she listened to him very carefully.

"Three I had to meet your dad, that means socialising, that, I hate. So you made me do something I hate, so that's trouble, right!" He said, not giving her a glance, just walking straight to where? None of them know.

She nodded, "point accepted."

"Five, I had to pick up a fight with Yuri in public to save you from getting bullied." She crossed her arms infront of her chest.

"Why do you care to save me?"

"Well,Why did you?" She fought back.

"When did I?"

She looked deadpan at him and she noticed, his resting face itself is deadpan.

"What?" He asked looking at her because she stopped walking and is just looking at him dead in the eye.

But suddenly she smiled, and that fastened his heartbeat, as if his chest might explode.

"Stop smiling like an idiot. Your smile is making me nauseous honestly." He told her, and she smiled even more, intensionally to annoy the shit out of him.

"Let's complete the rest while sipping some coffee." She said, turning to her right, facing the café next to both of them.

He realised that the cafe he was about to enter with her, is Jimin's favourite.