Ch. 17 | Strange

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

(Mina's P.O.V)

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

I finally got to eat at a restaurant. It seems that Chaengiee and Jinyoung-ssi arrived now, I waved at my hand so they could see where I was sitting and they came in my direction. "It has been awhile since I got across into a fancy restaurant", Jinyoung-ssi replied. I never thought of that because I thought Y/N was a spoiled one that would go across expensive restaurants, despite the tight budget.

"Oh yeah, how did you two know each other, Chaeyoung", he raised a question that he is curious to know about. I saw Chaengie hesitating to say something, which got me curious about what happened too.. considering she didn't tell me that both of them met together. "Well... he got in an accident, which led to-", I cut her for a moment there and said, "an accident?" She nodded and I continued, "How did it happen?" She probably noticed how dense our conversation was right now and said, "Uh, before I continue, can we at least order because I'm a bit hungry.."

"Yeah, actually me too.. I wanna order but it's my first time here so I'm not sure of its cuisines and desserts", Jinyoung-sshi replied. I looked at the menu and called for a waiter. We then picked the items at the menu while Jinyoung-ssi has been hesitating each time he picks an item at the menu. There's no harm waiting so we can wait. "Hmm... don't forget two Cola's too, and that's all", Jinyoung replied to the waiter. Seems like the waiter is now on its way to their kitchen.

"Continue, Chae", I said. She nodded with a confused look and said, "Well, he got into a car accident and since then, he has a strain and cannot exert his legs too much or it will start to hurt him more." She then continued, "Oh unnie, I took him to your hospital and we were talking from then. He's a nice and humble one, probably a boyfriend material for anyone" Well, she stopped.

Probably because I gave her a look that she might regret saying.

Continue", I coldly said

Continue", I coldly said. "Oh uhm, uh, I gave him a lot of money but he didn't want to take it. He took it, in the end though. We probably took forever to fight if I kept bickering and telling him to take the offer." Jinyoung-ssi was shocked, saying that it's probably why he had a lot more money than him. "But even so, I still lent enough money, hoping that it would be enough for his date", Jinyoung-ssi, showing a confused look with a concerned tone in his voice.

Chaengie asked, "Well, do you know the person he's dating yet?" Jinyoung-ssi seems to have no idea who he is dating yet. "He is a secretive person, but whoever it would be, I trust him and to whoever he is with. I just hope he doesn't get hurt. I'm his hyung but I don't really know how to comfort him", he said. He continued, "But I'm actually surprised you are his first date. He never courted anyone, nor does he know how to do it, since he swore to himself that he will never do that at all."