Ch. 5 » Unbelievable

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

(Your P.O.V)

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

I thought for some time, maybe I've been thinking about her for oddly reasons. It's so funny because I don't get what's up with the thought that out of all the women - or let's say the girls out there, she has to be the one that has been in my mind for a while. Maybe, I should try to draw her, perhaps an inspiration. I can't really deny that she's beautiful but she feels somewhat empty - or should I say she's the cold type.

But y'know what, no one can deny her beauty. I'll try to draw her and hopefully it clears my mind after a while.

Phew... looks like my piece is done.

I guess that's enough. Let's call it a day.

As I checked the alarm clock that is right on their table. It's already almost 4 AM. I said, "I'll go to sleep now and hopefully, I will be able to wake up on time. I will pass the notes to Mina since I have the files that are on my phone. I completely forgot about that. Really dumb of me, aren't I? Whatever."

I slowly closed my eyes as my entire body slept. It rests like a closing shell, preparing for what happens tomorrow. It's unbelievable to think that I manage to sleep without dreaming of what's worse than seeing an unknown person chasing after you and controls your mind.

The alarm knocked at 5:20 am. We all know the usual process whenever I wake up for school. I just shower, iron and wear my clothes, preparing my stuff, then I go on. I managed to finish everything in an hour and minutes, which is at 6:40 am where I'm about to go out of the house. "Hyung, I'm going!" He won't be able to hear it anyway.