Chapter 1

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑦!"

"Come on, Kuroo. Hurry up!"

Y/n L/n whined as she leaned against her own locker that was right beside the bedhead ones. Her other friend Kenma Kozume stood in front of her but was like usual deeply focused on his Nintendo switch. 

"Oi, Kenma. Can you pack that thing away? You haven't even touched your water bottle the whole day."

Kuroo Tetsuro eyed his half-blonde friend who straight up ignored Kuroo like the bedhead did with Y/n. She just huffed and got her water bottle out of her school bag while paying attention that her white skirt didn't expose her underwear as she handed it to Kenma. Unfortunately all of her safety-shorts she usually wore under her skirts were either damaged or in her washing machine.

"Here gamer boy. Don't forget to take care of yourself before you dive too deep into your animal crossing world."

The girl smiled at Kenma who looked at her and took the water bottle out of her hands. Y/n turned her head to face Kuroo who let a dramatic gasp escape his mouth. He wore a Tshirt and some jeans just like Kenma.

"Oh no, Kuroo. Did Kenma hurt your feelings by ignoring you? That must really suck..."

She laughed when Kuroo started to pout while crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

"Aww, your poor baby."

Y/n cooed and caressed his dark hair with gentle movements while chuckling silently. Kenma on the other hand looked at his two friends and rolled his eyes before focusing once again on his Nintendo switch and his animal crossing house. The water bottle was standing right beside his foot on the ground. 

"I don't think that gifting him a Nintendo switch to his birthday was the right choice, Y/n. He likes the device more than us..." 

Kuroo and Y/n stared at Kenma who lifted his head to glare at them before going back to ignoring them again. The girl of the trio just shrugged and picked up the water bottle to pack it away. She took her bag and pulled it over her shoulder before looking at Kuroo.

"Well, if it makes him happy it was the right choice. Are you ready to go?"

Kuroo nodded and both started to walk and talk while Kenma trailed behind them. The duo looked at Kenma and sighed. 

"Maybe we should buy a collar for him next Christmas or so." 

Y/n furrowed her brows and looked at the former setter while scratching her head in a thinking manner. Kuroo just laughed at the comment and bend over until some students looked at them with irritated looks plastered all over their faces.

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮! 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara