Chapter 7

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝑭𝒐𝒙 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

Mentions of drugs!

Smoking!

If Y/n would have ever needed to describe Terushima in one word, it would absolutely be the word 'chaotic'. His huge house was a mess and the way he drove was rather wild. Very wild now that she thought about it.

"Say, Teru...How did you get your drivers licence again?"

Y/n held the little handle at the top of the car in her fist as if her life would depend on her grip. Terushima noticed how her knuckles turned white as he sped up once again. A wild and excited smile formed on his lips while Y/n could only pray to someone up there to get out of the car alive.

"I already told you that I passed it like everyone else did."

"With a blow job?!"

Now Terushima looked irritated at his friend and shook his head vigorously.

"No?! Don't tell me you sucked a dick for a piece of paper?"

If he had known that this was an option before he had failed the final test for his licence, he would have chosen it right away before spending so much money on retaking it and failing once again.

"No?"

It was silent for a minute but right when Y/n wanted to exhale in relieve because they weren't driving too fast anymore, Terushima stepped on the gas again. Next time she would be the one who would drive the car.

"Oh my...Anyways, wanna be my sugar baby?"

Y/n choked on air while Terushima laughed at her reaction. Until he suddenly stopped. 

"I am being serious for once. Do you wanna be my sugar baby? You know I have enough money, to pay for your student loans and well, some sex and a bit of your time as an exchange wouldn't be too bad..."

His brown eyes were focused on the street while his muscles flexed when he moved the steering wheel. His skin seemed to glow in the moonlight just like Akaashi's had earlier, yet Terushima's body was not only lightened up by the natural light but also because of the confidence that radiated off of his body.

Yuji was a person you had to notice when he stepped into the room and not only because he was a loud person. His aura was always filling the room to the brim when he got the attention from other people. That was something Y/n had admired when she had first met him.