Chapter 12

⇨ A ricy desaster ⇦

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Bye Bye, Sugar Pie!"

The Trio arrived just on time at Y/n's university. The young woman could already see Shoyo, Kuroo and Kenma standing at the entrance and waiting for her while Iwaizumi stopped the car in front of the building.

Y/n let out a sigh and grabbed her bag before opening the door and stepping out of the car. Kuroo called her name and Shoyo waved as they spotted her standing a few feet away from them.

Oikawa went out of the car as well and stood in front of the girl with sadness lingering in his brown eyes. Right now he reminded Y/n of a teddy bear who was lying in some random corner, completely abandoned by his owner. 

"I'll miss you, Y/n-chan."

He engulfed the young woman into a warm hug and she took a deep breath, inhaling his rich scent. It was so familiar and she would miss his warm hugs. Even though they haven't seen each other as much as in highschool, they had still met up at least every three months to catch up. 

"I will miss you too, Tooru. Call me when you have time okay?"

The setter leaned back and smiled genuinely at Y/n. 

"Even in the middle of the night?"

The young woman laughed and nodded while slowly stepping out of his hug.

"Especially in the middle of the night."

She hit his arm gently before making her way to her other friends. She turned around one last time and waved at her best friend. 

"Goodbye, Tooru! I wish you the best, you milk-bread murderer!"

He laughed and shook his head before he got inside Iwa's car who also waved at Y/n before they drove off.

Y/n stood there for another second and watched the car until she felt someone grabbing her wrist and pulling her inside the building.

"Y/n! Come on we're late."

Shoyo walked even faster to catch up to Kuroo and Kenma. The rooster head turned around and looked Y/n up and down before huffing.

"Chibi-chan, you still remember the presentation you have to hold in a few minutes, right? And what the hell have you done last night? You look like a freaking zombie..."

He huffed again and shook his head in disappointment while Y/n whined theatrically. She didn't forget the presentation, she willingly ignored it. Iwa had made her additional cards to the presentation so it would be easier to present it.