Chapter 13

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝐷𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠?"

"You are going to the US for three months and didn't tell us shit about it?"

Osamu seemed to look at his twin brother with a blank face but at a closer look, he was highly irritated and confused. Y/n who had dropped the rice, stared at the blonde man in front of her with a shocked face. That was all they could've manage to express. It was like a bomb that had exploded.

"Well, I told you to tell it way earlier."

Kita shook his head so that his mixed hair lifted a bit during the movement. His pink lips parted for the air that made its way out of his healthy lungs and his brown eyes stared watched Y/n and Osamu attentively. His calm voice filled the room as he explained Atsumus worries and why exactly he had hidden his new business relationship.

"You see, he is afraid that you two will forget him as soon as he will fly to the USA. In addition to that, he loves to get attention especially from the two of you but lately he has the feeling that you two exclude him-"

Before Kita could protect and explain Atsumus reaction further, the young adult himself interrupted his mature friend.

"You two don't love me anymore!"

The pro volleyball player huffed and crossed his arms in front of the black hoodie that covered his muscular chest, while his cheeks and whole face formed a pout. This made Y/n's and Osamu's jaw drop in one swift movement.

"I don't believe that a grown ass man is standing in front of us while pouting like a small child because he thinks we don't love him anymore...Crazy."

Y/n blinked a few times and let her eyes travel from Tsumu, to Kita and finally to Osamu who huffed. 

"That's still Tsumu we're talking about. Such a baby."

The shop owner lifted his brow before he stepped closer to his twin brother to squeeze his shoulder in a brotherly manner. Y/n's eyes grew wide and even Kita looked a tiny bit stunned by this reaction.

"I don't hate you, you squid. Stupid of you to even think that."

"Really?"

Tsumu sniffed and looked at his brother before his brow eyes wandered over to Y/n's figure to get an answer from her as well. The girl let out a sigh and gave the whiny man a soft nod and smile in addition.