Bio (Updated)

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

Facts about (Y/N):

(Y/N) knows Boyfriend and Pico since they all were classmates in the same high school.

(Y/N) wishes to be a musician in Starlight City, but he doesn't mind a few singing rounds.

(Y/N) can play both the guitar and the drums, though he prefers the latter.

Aside from Pico and Girlfriend, (Y/N) is one of the few people Boyfriend is ok speaking actual words to, rather than just saying "Beep Bop" to him.

(Y/N)'s father is named Dimitri, and he owns a Music Venue in Starlight City. (Y/N) performed there at the age of 8 once to a small crowd by playing a song on a keyboard.

(Y/N)'s Zodiac symbol is Gemini.

During his time in high school, (Y/N) was friends with Boyfriend, Pico and his group, and the goth kids. However, he didn't finish his years at Starlight City's high school due to him and his parents moving to a small and quiet place called Dusty Hills.

(Y/N)'s mother is named Vanessa, and is a successful fashion creator, making many different styles of clothing that everyone wants to buy. Even Mommy Mearest has bought a costume there, that being an Oni-themed Kimono.

(Y/N)'s favourite season is Fall, due to enjoying the cooler weather and being a massive fan of Halloween. During said holiday, his mother helps him with making the costumes.

The reason behind (Y/N) becoming friends with the goth kids. is because during his first few years in high school, he went through a slight goth phase, which got him access to being in the goth group. They didn't mind when he went back to normal.

(Y/N) is a fan of the anime Demon Slayer. Not only has he marathoned it with Hanzou a few times, but he also went as Tanjiro for Halloween once.

(Y/N)'s favourite type of video games are either puzzle games or strategy games. He also isn't a fan of speedrunning, preferring to take his time and enjoy the game instead of trying to rush through it.

Facts about this timeline:

Boyfriend and Girlfriend encounter and battle (Y/N) after Pico's week, so that means the order of weeks is: Week 1, Week 3, (Y/N)'s week, Week 4, Week 2, Week 7, and Week 5.

Some mod weeks, like Whitty, Hex, and Mid-Fight Masses all happen before week 5.

Week 7 happens earlier in this timeline, and Week 6 hasn't happened...yet.

(Y/N)'s involvement with the weeks after his is that he listens to the rap battles alongside Girlfriend, but joins in if Boyfriend says he can.

For how the corruption works, is that it can alter your emotions, which is the reason why some corrupted characters may act a bit...possessive.

Lemon Demon didn't create the Corruption Virus, but he did assist in its creation.

(Y/N) and The Harvester have some history...

Hello, this is a story I've always wanted to give a try since this became one of my favourite mods of Friday Night Funkin. Hope you all enjoy it as much as my other stories, and if there's any characters you want to see, just let me know. They may appear in the future. Also, expect some of these facts to grow as the weeks progress, meaning they'll get updated with any new facts.

EDIT: Thank you, my Discord friend Rage for the two cover arts!! You are an amazing digital artist, and I love the art you share in the server!!