Thunders of Cyclone

Ever since the last week, you can probably hear out the name "BIPIRJOY" on every feeds of socials and news telecasts. It has made every possible attempt to cast the spells of devastating storms in several oceans, bringing heavy tides - ebbs to the shore, sinking and thrusting through the nearby areas. That cool, sudden, terrific, violent blustery wind blowing fiercely all around. You could see that wooden branches of trees dancing like a rock music being played to excite them, swaying swiftly to and fro through the thick heavy body of trees. Somewhere you can even notice the roots feeling aged and tired enough to keep hold of the abundant massive trunk, making the tree to creak and groan and fall apart to the ground. You can sense that rustling of emerald green leaves and the snapping of branches, some that are unable to withstand the harsh tornado and shatter itself from the cleft of torso.

Suddenly the breeze spread coolness to the atmosphere, defeating all that scorching heat waves of burning summer days. Let us breath that fresh tint of pure oxygen in our tracheal muscles, helping us to inflate our lungs healthy. And there it starts, the drizzling of tiny little water droplets plummeting down on the mother earth, doing pitter - patter to the ears. How pleasantly it refrigerates the weather, making the huge smoky cotton balls to shower it's dewdrops wetting the roads.

O Terra Mater !
Can you please let this to be continued at deliberate pace, just to assemble our filthy hearts drenched with this drippy downpour.