A real happily ever after

Shrek's POV

I am walking down the aisle seeing everyone I know in the seats. I feel beautiful and excited. I love this day.

"I, Shrek, take you, Joe, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." (credits to xdazzl on twitter bc i idk what to write)

I got emotional saying those words to my beautiful husband, Joe Biden.

We kissed and it was truly magical, I feel like I had my happily ever after. I'm finally a married woman.

"CONGRATS MR BIDENS!!" said some random kid in the crowd. I smiled at the kid and blushed at the thought that I was gonna be Mr. Shrek Biden.

Joe and I went to the car with our "Just Married" sign hanging, It truly was my happily ever after!
I love Joe Biden <3

Joe Biden's POV

I carried my husband in my arms as we went in our home. He was heavy but a beauty like him is worth it.

As I laid him down on the couch he said, "Lets do something Joe, I'm very bored and tired"

"Really like what?" I replied

"Lets play pubg!!" My husband said while laughing.

We spent the whole day playing while he laid down in my chest.

"I am lucky to have my husband" I kissed his forehead while saying that

They now lived a happily ever after!