Teacher (sex)

It was time for his class now. Mr. Bieber. He was the youngest teacher in the whole school and by far the most attractive. My friends and I would freak out about all the little things he does; like run his fingers through his silky hair or lick his pink plump lips. Just thinking about it makes my heart skip a beat.

I walked in and took my seat in the middle of the classroom as my eyes laid on his perfectly toned figure. He stood in the front of the class blabbing on about Global History but I wasn't paying any mind. Pictures flashed in my head first of him nude and then escalating to the point of me imagining him fucking me hard as I yelled out for him to keep going. It turned me on so much. I bit the inside of my cheek as I felt myself getting wet. My mind kept picturing the dirty things I wish he would do to me until I heard my name.

"Huh?" I shook my head, looking at him. He smiled a little, making me wetter.

"Y/n , have you been paying attention at all...?" He said, squinting his eyes, I bit the inside of my cheek. I gulped and opened my mouth but no words came out.

"I'm taking that as a no..." His smile reappeared and the rest of the class chuckled, mocking me.

"Stay after class." He warned me and I nodded, releasing a sigh.

Lunch was next and now I would have to miss it just because I can't keep my dirty mind under control... Great.

...

After class everyone cleared out. I didn't even bother to try and sneak by him because I knew he would try to punish me even worse. I got out of my seat and walked towards him. It took my a second to realize I was alone in a room with the hottest man I have laid my eyes on.

Snap out of it Y/n ! These kind of thoughts are what got you in trouble in the first place!

"So... Mr. Bieber-" He put his hand up making me stop.

"Call me Justin" He said, giving me a small smirk.

I bit my tongue and nodded. "Justin... I'm sorry about class today... I was just so out of it. I didn't get much sleep last night and-". He got up from his desk, moving towards the door. I stopped my sentence, confused by his actions as he locked the door and pulled down the shade. I gulped, and just continued.

"I uh, was just tired and I-I couldn't-" His eyes looked back at me, full of lust.

He slowly moved towards me as he placed his hands on my waist, standing behind me. His crotch right against my thick ass.

"The reason I want you to say my first name is because I want you to know what name you are saying when I'm making you scream in about 10 minutes..." His warm breath cascading down my neck made me freeze.

I felt his hands lower down to my sweet spot. His hand making it way down my dress .

"Y/n... You're soaking wet..." He whispered seductively into my ear. He sharply turned me around as I saw his eyes darken with lust.

He crashed his lips against mine and I couldn't help but kiss back. My hands traveled up and down his back and caressed his chest. He lifted me up on his desk as he had an easy access to my sweet spot. His hand rubbing it before ripping my panties off. I moaned through the kiss in desperation, wanting him to pleasure me.

He pulled back from the kiss and bit his lip. "Tsk Tsk... Someone's too busy having wet day dreams to listen to my lesson? Hm. I should teach you a lesson huh?" I nodded without hesitating, wanting to feel all of him already. He smirked and placed his lips back on mine. His fat tongue rolled against mine as his large hard- on pressed against me.

All of a sudden I felt him slide three fingers in me. I gripped his shoulders tightly as I gasped in surprise. He didn't take it easy at all. His fingers thrusting hard and deep inside of me.