Baby...(sex )

(Ur outfit)

Justin's tongue making you moan in no time as he tangles his with yours and your hands roam over his shoulders and finally thread into his sandy brown hair. As he hears you moan into his mouth and feels your fingers tugging at his hair, he lets out a low groan, his hands travelling down from your neck to your waist, pressing your body into his. You feel the contours of his muscles under his shirt and your grip on him tightens. You can't think straight, but all that you know is that this feels so right, so good that you can't...no, you won't stop.

"Baby..." Justin breaks the kiss, allowing you some much needed time to breathe. You are panting, your hands still around his neck and his hands on your hips as your gazes lock. His amber hazel eyes take on a darker shade, lust clouding them as he looks into your lighter ones. He can see your chest heaving, brushing over his as you struggle to catch your breath. You smile sweetly at him, your body melting under his touch, his eyes burning into yours.

Your hand traces his jawline as you look up into his eyes before crushing your lips to his. You initiate the kiss and Justin responds without hesitation. His tongue meets yours halfway and you both moan as the kiss gets deeper and more intense. Your hands roam his chest and you reach the hem of his white T-shirt. You tug at it and pull away from him just enough so that you can take it off him. Justin raises his hands and you drop his shirt on the floor, reveling in the sight of his naked torso, touching him and then you start exploring with your mouth. You kiss along his jawline, placing open-mouth kisses on his neck, sucking and nipping his flesh, making him moan. You let your hands glide over his abs, down to his jeans and he has a really hard time stopping himself from just picking you up, ripping your clothes off and throwing you onto the bed.

"Come here." Justin takes your hands and brings you in for a heated kiss, your lips parting to let him fully posses your mouth. He finds your tongue and sucks it into his mouth, massaging it with his own, really taking his time to taste you, explore your mouth throughout fully. You pull his body flush to yours and he stumbles backwards until you both fall onto the bed, you on top of him. Your legs are straddling his waist as you get rid of your blue tank top, throwing it on the floor next to his shirt. His mouth practically falls open at the sight of your naked upper body. You haven't been wearing a bra. You smirk as you see the expression of pure adoration and lust in his eyes. You lean towards him, putting your finger to his chin, closing his mouth, smirking at the funny face he makes as he places his hands on your hips.

"It's rude to stare you know?" You purr as you trail your fingers down his chest, playfully tracing his toned abs. Justin smirks as he cups your breasts, effectively making you shut up, your eyes darkening as you look at him. You lick your lips, feeling fire burning your insides as his hands expertly knead your breasts and the bulge in his pants pressing against your core drives you crazy with need. A soft moan escapes your lips and Justin feel his control falter at the sight of your dazed expression. A wide grin spreads across his face as he flips you over, his body covering yours while your breasts were pressing into his chest.

You feel his hands moving down your stomach, softly caressing your skin along the way and he unbuttons and unzips your jeans. You look up at him, the intensity of his gaze making you slightly nervous. You tremble when you feel him tugging your jeans down your legs and throwing them to the floor.

"Relax, babe, I'm gonna take good care of you..." Justin's whisper is soft and sweet, reassuring you that he would never hurt you purposefully. He climbs back up, his face only an inch away from yours, your breath hitting his lips. He molds his lips to yours as his hands travel from your sides to your breasts, massaging them slowly. He sweeps his tongue into the hotness of your mouth when you moan and he gets lost in the incredible taste of your tongue, which sets his restraint on fire. Your tongue is moving with his, swirling around it and driving him insane with lust as you hands begin to roam his muscled back and broad shoulders. You both try to show the other just how much you crave each other.