Dating.

I mean I'm quite good when it comes to courting, sorting it all out in your head is the difficult part, most people just fall apart when they don't realise the trick is to just start.

Go up to a girl and offer her a stick of gum. She turns you away but you're not feeling glum.

Now go up to a girl and ask her to lunch, or dinner if she can? She turns you away but you feel like the hunchback of not-your-man.

Why? Guys. Don't let your emotions fry when there's a million reasons between earth and sky why she can't and don't let the thought in your mind feel niggly. She had just as many reasons to reject your Wrigley's.

As for that girl over there, sitting with her gaggle of friends by the rail?

Just get to the point where it's okay to fail. She doesn't get it, so what? No one's going to jail, she won't call the police, there's no reason to bail.

Worst thing they do is excuse themselves, nobody will aggressively tell you to get out. Or mention that it's a private convo, then you give them a polite smile and you go.

Not really a sting, just a flick of the shoulder. A gnat you endure to become mentally bolder. Talk to those girls, they won't be any much colder than your aunty, mother and sister.

Yeah, 'cuz they're women too and just want to have fun.

Stop calling them sluts. Stop pretending they're nuns.

Just approach them, get blown out, then approach some more.

Kick a hundred footballs and you just know that you'll score.

On top of that, you'll improve your goal aim.

Just don't walk around trying to lay claim, to all girls out there because that's not okay, see?

Just take up a hobby, I don't fucking know. Pottery?

Now I'll leave you with words from The California State Lottery.

Better than the advice from Casanovas in heaven,

If you count up the words, you will find that there's seven.

Very short. Here's what they say.

"You can't win, if you don't play."