International Woman's Day. (There's A Woman Somewhere.)

Struck out the "e" and added an "a" and I see there won't be glee spread across your face. Just confusion at my obtrusion so I will explain to the sane:

There's a woman somewhere, there's no doubt of that, in Saudi Arabia, there's no doubt of that, she cannot go out without a man. If she doesn't she's publically abused, and it's no ruse that the courts will insist on her beaten more than the abuser, betrayer, persecutor.

There's a woman somewhere, there's no doubt of that, in Vatican City, there's no doubt of that, she loves her God and prays every day, but when it comes to the pope vote, she won't have a say. So a vote could be entered by even Ben Affleck, but not from a woman, despite that she's Catholic.

There's a woman somewhere, there's no doubt of that, in Northern Morocco, there's no doubt of that, she  gets attacked by a man (in the worst way she can,) and is not only forced to carry, but forced to marry. Only that didn't happen, because she's here no longer. 

She killed herself.

There was a woman somewhere, but now she is gone. But still there are women who each day live on. Not women as such, but a group of "a woman." Stories of the human spirit, nothing finer. This day shouldn't be about breasts and vaginas.

To tie this all up and to parcel it neatly, sweetly think of the woman who has nothing completely.