LovePoemTen™

Below is LovePoemTen™.

You show it to women, when you really want them.

This is the poem that takes off their clothes and knows, all of those feelings you're trying to show. Suddenly you're in bed and she's curling her toes.

Not your Average Joes, LovePoemTen™.

It works on them all, even if they're PM.

It balms the girls fears, works on her mind, it's really quite genius. Works all of the time. Manipulate? Maybe. Depends on the lady. And save me the morals, you can rest on your laurels!

Never need to work, with LovePoemTen™.

If she's in the City or country glen, arctic wastes or marshy fen.

You've solved it all with LovePoemTen™!

But are you ready, for such a great power? To turn your sex drive from a spring to a bower as you go around snipping flowers and buds? Imagine your buds and the fellas, imagine just how much they'd be jealous.

I'm trusting you with this and hope you keep it safe.

It may chafe your mind but lock it up. In a safe.

You have been warned, and now that you know,

without further ado, here we now go.

"I find the idea of women having free reign over their sexual expression a scary and confusing thought and am so base and objectifying in my nature that I search endlessly for some way to control the upper hand in a situation which I should never have complete control over. I am also unable to form a working idea of sex outside of pleasing myself. I am an idiot, please punch my stupid face."