𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁
━━━━━

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 !

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 suitcase out of the airport as just like on any other holiday she has come home with a shit ton more than she left with.

Don't get her wrong she thought it was cute that she had a bunch of different mementos from the trip but where exactly was she going to put them in her already small dorm? She didn't know either.

And don't even get her started on how irritating she found the airport, like she wanted nothing more than to go back to her dorm and crash to let herself catch up on the much needed sleep that she definitely missed whilst she was in New Jersey. So she was going to have to flag down a taxi and honestly pray that they weren't someone who had the intentions of killing their rider tonight.

So as she made her way to the taxi area she heard a laugh that caused her to stop right where she stood, and like any normal person she turned around and began looking for where it came from. Just before she began to think that she was crazy she found the source of said laugh.

"What are you doing here?" Lillian asked as she cocked her head,

"Did you really think that I was going to let you come home alone?" Mark spoke in a duh tone as he pulled her into a hug noting how much he had missed her physical presence.

"Thanks for coming," the blonde was quick to smile at him as she readjusted the cap on her head,

"I also wanted to see you before the boys got to you," the brunette confessed as he felt his cheeks turn a soft shade of pink,

"I've missed my boys," the soccer player loved her time away but she knew wanted to spend as much time with the boys as she could now that she was back.

"And we've missed you," the hockey player laughed as the girl scrunched up her nose after he had tapped it,

"You hungry?" He added as he looked at his phone to see that it was getting late,

He knew that the girl probably hadn't eaten on the plane either as she was never a big name of plane food.

"Yeah I could do with something to eat," Lillian nodded as she began to crave some greasy form of comfort food.

And what was how they found themselves in the car park of McDonald's as they let the country playlist that Mark had made be background noise as they caught up.

"You ready to see him?" Mark asked as he cocked his head,

Lillian didn't even have to think about it before the phrase "yeah," practically fell out of her mouth,