𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 was still soaring as Lillian somehow grew drunker. Still avoiding Ethan as things slowly for the couple were slowly turning into some form of a pissing contest as it seemed that whenever one of them caught the glance of the other they would just further throw themselves into conversations with other people.

Honestly Lillian wanted to do nothing more than pull that girl away from Ethan but instead she just stayed where she was stood under the comfort of Rutgers arm as she was introduced to his friends in his year. Rutger was honestly doing that as he hoped to distract the girl clearly noting that she was upset.

But what he didn't know was that whilst he was talking to all of his friends the girl was only thinking about how she felt sick to her stomach letting the idea of her relationship falling back into its old ways cloud her thoughts.

Maybe she was being naive assuming that things were going to be better this year as they hadn't fought yet. Maybe she should have paid more attention to Ethan when he voiced his insecurities. Rather than just ending the conversation with "we're just friends" or "I don't like him like that."

Suddenly the girl was pulled out of her thoughts when the freshman gave her side a squeeze as she hadn't made an addition to the conversation in a while.

"Let's go dance Rut!" Lillian spun around to the boy almost knocking herself off of her feet in the process,

"You might want to slow down Lil," Rutger smiled as he used his arm to stop her from falling,

"Don't be boring!" The sophomore sent him a pout as she groaned,

"Come on then," the freshman nodded as he couldn't say no to her,

"I want a shot first though," the soccer player stopped him as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen,

She could feel the alcohol or lack there of now wearing off letting her emotions bubble up all over again.

"What is this?" Ethan asked as he had enough of seeing the girl so close to his teammate,

To him it looked like two deers who had been caught in headlights.

"We're getting a drink," Lillian slurred in a duh tone as she didn't notice how irritated the boy looked.

"We're going home," the Canadian corrected her as he sent Rutger a glare causing him to drop the girls hand as though it was something that was too hot when he first touched it.

"I'm not going home," the blonde argued as she crossed her arms,

"Yes you are," the brunette nodded as he wasn't interested in hearing it.

"I'm hanging out with Rutger," the soccer player motioned to the poor freshman who was now practically in the middle of the argument,

"Not anymore," the hockey player let out a laugh as he shook his head,

"Ethan stop it," Lillian grumbled as the boy grabbed ahold of her wrist,

"Lillian we are leaving," Ethan repeated as he was growing more frustrated by the second,

"I'll see you tomorrow Lilly," Rutger sent the girl an awkward wave before he went back to a conversation with someone.

"God you are so frustrating some times!" The blonde groaned as they got out of the house as she made sure that she shook her hand out of his grip causing her to speed up in front of him,